Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020-21 WF Men's Soccer Thread - Yes, there is a Fall and Spring Soccer Season

Quote Originally Posted by Fayettenam View Post
    Finding our mojo.
    I think we should beat Louisville and ND to end the season and with only 1 conference loss....

Vidovich coaches Pitt to a 2-0 win over #1 and previously unbeaten UVA

#3 smu loses to memphis, so wake should move to #2 in new rankings

Southern Methodist is #3 in the rankings? WTF
    Football. Bloody Hell.

Rusty Larue
    Gave up the tying goal with 12 seconds left. Not ideal.

Should have been up 2 or 3 goals going into halftime. Some weird lineups in the 2nd, but I guess Muuss was trying to reward guys or keep them fresh for the weekend. LMd runs out of time at the end of regulation if Pannenberg clears the ball anywhere but immediately out of bounds.

Regroup for ND and get that no.1 seed to try an avoid UVA & Clemson until finals of ACCT.
    Last edited by BigEastDeac; 10-23-2019 at 12:46 PM.

I feel like the depth on this team, which is amazing, has often caused our first 11, to not play as much as we would like.
    With that said, this is how i see the starting 11 that we should put out if there was a must win game tomorrow.

Pannenberg
    Johnson-Benalcazar-Deshields-Rula
    Parente-Dezart
    Lapa
    Mcmaster-Chol-Zarris
    with Harris first off of the bench?

Any disagreements?

I think Harris has established himself as a starter. I think Folds continues to struggle at the back in defensive positioning, but I fully expect him to start Saturday and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEastDeac View Post
    Should have been up 2 or 3 goals going into halftime. Some weird lineups in the 2nd, but I guess Muuss was trying to reward guys or keep them fresh for the weekend. LMd runs out of time at the end of regulation if Pannenberg clears the ball anywhere but immediately out of bounds.

Regroup for ND and get that no.1 seed to try an avoid UVA & Clemson until finals of ACCT.
    I think well handle both N.D. and Louisville.

I am not sure if this is jinxing or if this is too early, but since the regular season is winding down, I wanted to ask all of you what the team will look like next year? With seniors gone, do we think any underclassmen will make the jump to the pros? Who wont be back next year? If its too early, then nevermind and Ill ask again in January haha.

Quote Originally Posted by 80deacon View Post
    I think well handle both N.D. and Louisville.
    Well, I got that wrong. Don't know how we lose at home to one of the worst teams in the conference this year...

Bad loss. Seems to be feast or famine with this team offensively.

Last game of the season tomorrow, hoping for a win, itll set up nicely for the tournaments.

Good to be getting back on track

Well that was a nice goal

3-1 Good guys wear black

If this has already been posted, I apologize, but what is the status of ACM? Just too hurt? Any chance of Redshirt year?

Quote Originally Posted by morrison2951 View Post
    3-1 Good guys wear black
    Win doesn't help as Clemson destroys NC State in Raleigh. Losing to a 2-5 Notre Dame (currently leading Pitt 1-0) at home sealed our fate as runner up in division. Would have clinched #1 with a win over worst ACC team....