• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump -no soap, no toothbrush, no sleep for imprisoned children

Per the article: "The government went to federal court this week to argue that it shouldn’t be required to give detained migrant children toothbrushes, soap, towels, showers or even half a night’s sleep inside Border Patrol detention facilities...The position bewildered a panel of three judges in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit on Tuesday, who questioned whether government lawyers sincerely believed they could describe the temporary detention facilities as “safe and sanitary” if children weren’t provided adequate toiletries and sleeping conditions. One circuit judge said it struck him as “inconceivable."

How in the hades can any decent person (especially a self-professed Christian) possibly justify this? I know they will, of course, but there are just some stories coming out of this administration that are unbelievable in the sense that they are things Americans used to ridicule or criticize that were happening in banana republics or tinpot dictatorships. #maga!

Are there any major Jewish groups speaking up against this and making comparisons to the lead up to Holocaust?

Tags are for cowards like you who are too chickenshit to put their names on what they post.

don’t you have posters on ignore because you can’t handle it you candyass?

Are there any major Jewish groups speaking up against this and making comparisons to the lead up to Holocaust?

A few of the more progressive Jewish groups have, but they get drowned out by the Zionist and right extremist groups in the press.

Of course. That makes sense.

But although the conditions that were the subject of the 2017 ruling date back to the Obama administration

as adorable as an op ed you can yank your 2 inch erection to

As usual, Milhouse doesn't get it. I put people on ignore because they aren't worth my time.

And we all know how valuable your time is because you don’t have enough time to brush your teeth.

i get it rj. you’re super fucking busy.

Trump is a criminal and a terrible, torturing human being, but this isn't the Holocaust.

Back