• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hypocrisy at the border

Snort, I stopped at “group of pastors”

After reading the article, I'm sure that those pastors aren't biased at all. They'd never be in the tank for Donald Trump. And AOC is hardly the only person who said they saw what she did. But fundie "pastors" never lie and are always truthful, right?

Rodriguez participated in Donald's inauguration, has served as an advisor to Donald on immigration matters in the past, consistently appears on Fox News as a commentator and has written at least three articles for the website (the latter two, of course, the article doesn't disclose).

If Trump thinks nothing wrong is going on allow Members of Congress and the press total, unannounced access with cameras a microphones.

If Trump thinks this is moral, let it be included in all of his campaign ads and shown at rallies.

Anyone who tries to justify this immoral, inhuman treatment in any way is showing they have no morals, conscience or soul.

Rodriguez participated in Donald's inauguration, has served as an advisor to Donald on immigration matters in the past, consistently appears on Fox News as a commentator and has written at least three articles for the website (the latter two, of course, the article doesn't disclose).

Ah. Yet another great example of the fine Christian values of compassion and honesty and speaking truth to power being demonstrated by right-wing Christian leaders and ministers.

Lol. Yep. This Rodriguez guy definitely didn’t come in with an agenda.

Also, as Highland said, multiple members of Congress went on this visit and all confirmed the conditions. So it’s not just AOC. Yet sailor only calls AOC out and slings a pejorative her way. Nice hate you got there, buddy. Have you read the pro publica article yet about the secret FB page that CBP agents posted on mocking and dehumanizing immigrants?

Lastly, We look forward to your condemnation of Donald trump as a, actual, verified liar. Thanks homie

Also Sailor why do you make up petty nicknames for women you disagree with but rarely do so for men? I scrolled back through a few of your posts and noticed several different women whom you've dubbed something (I'm sure you believe is) "clever" while you've only done it once that I can see for a man ("Beta" for Beto). Normally when you disagree with men you simply use their name but with women that's not the case - why is that?

OK, how about Bernie Panders?, or My Time is Up Joe.

Stay tuned.

I've sometimes referred to Trump derisively as The Donald. But keep trying.

How many women have I given nicknames to?

Are those the same border patrol agents that comment and post to a deplorable Facebook group?

How about Butch NF Davis?

numbers, you only see what you want to see and disregard the rest

(well, it happens to people in the grip of TDS)

Is Donald Trump a liar, Sailor?

And...

Are the other Congress people who made the trip and reported on terrible conditions liars too?

OK, how about Bernie Panders?, or My Time is Up Joe.

Stay tuned.

I've sometimes referred to Trump derisively as The Donald. But keep trying.

How many women have I given nicknames to?

"The Donald". Really? How offensive! Dude, just acknowledge that you tend to belittle women with comments more than men. Recognize it as deficiency that you can easily correct. Dig a little deeper to try to understand why you do that. We all have biases and prejudices that we should work on as to not negatively affect others.

There are opposing sides here. Believing either side's presentation of the situation isn't motivated by political gain is naive.

“The Donald” is his long-standing nickname typically used by people who admire or at least are entertained by him.

"The Donald". Really? How offensive! Dude, just acknowledge that you tend to belittle women with comments more than men. Recognize it as deficiency that you can easily correct. Dig a little deeper to try to understand why you do that. We all have biases and prejudices that we should work on as to not negatively affect others.

There are opposing sides here. Believing either side's presentation of the situation isn't motivated by political gain is naive.

The Donald was a nickname embraced. It's like saying George Ruth didn't like being called The Babe.

Back