• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

When will WF football tickets and passes be mailed out??

Your tickets probably will arrive not earlier than two weeks prior to the 1st game. TOTALLY unacceptable in my opinion. I need to mail tickets to friends and this late date makes that difficult. If your Deacon Club member level entitles you to a media guide, it may be mid-season before you receive that. Some heads need to roll in this athletic department.

2-3 weeks prior to the first home game is standard for nearly every NCAA team. You typically take as many orders as possible for full season tickets prior to having the third party shipping company send out the fancy hard stock season ticket booklets and parking. I'd guess 80% of NCAA schools use the same printer to create their season tickets.

Last edited:
Your tickets probably will arrive not earlier than two weeks prior to the 1st game. TOTALLY unacceptable in my opinion. I need to mail tickets to friends and this late date makes that difficult. If your Deacon Club member level entitles you to a media guide, it may be mid-season before you receive that. Some heads need to roll in this athletic department.

This post is totally awesome. I completely mistook it for sarcasm or some sort of angry old man parody schtick. But then I looked at your other posts. Man I love that you used one of your 0.86 posts/year to take a stand on such an egregious shortcoming of our athletic department. Keep fighting the good fight my man.

ETA: In all seriousness, check out what the USPS has going on these days. They will be happy to deliver your tickets to your friends in 3-5 business days for like a dollar.

Last edited:

Wake offers electronic transfer of tickets. That will allow your friends and associates entry to the games.

This post is totally awesome. I completely mistook it for sarcasm or some sort of angry old man parody schtick. But then I looked at your other posts. Man I love that you used one of your 0.86 posts/year to take a stand on such an egregious shortcoming of our athletic department. Keep fighting the good fight my man.

ETA: In all seriousness, check out what the USPS has going on these days. They will be happy to deliver your tickets to your friends in 3-5 business days for like a dollar.

NASADeac will respond to your post in September of 2020.

I just received a notification that my tickets are being sent out today via FedEx

All I got was a voicemail from my season ticket rep saying my Deacon Club contribution wasn't high enough to have 2 parking passes so they weren't mailing my tickets until I took action. So annoying. I literally never ask for anything, buy basketball and football tickets that I rarely use (and give away for free to fans on this board frequently) and have donated for over a decade to the Deacon Club.

Last edited:
I received an email notice that the tickets would arrive today; but they didn't.

It's pretty boss packaging. Major props for the stadium design.

I think I'll burn the basketball ticket though.

It’s cool as crap! The packaging is a nylon Wake flag/banner and the tickets fold out to look like the stadium. Totally bad ass!

All of us football season ticket holders could sell our free basketball ticket and make a nickel or 2, literally :bowrofl:

I got an e-mail that my tickets were delivered 2 minutes earlier to my front door --- and they were.

It’s cool as crap! The packaging is a nylon Wake flag/banner and the tickets fold out to look like the stadium. Totally bad ass!

Agree, but at first glance the way it was folded, the sideways "F" of the word "fan" looked like an assault rifle.

Agree, but at first glance the way it was folded, the sideways "F" of the word "fan" looked like an assault rifle.

The only nitpick is I wish they had done clear plastic over the flag/banner to put the shipping labels on. The glue from the labels sticks to it and is hard to get completely off. Just a very slight nitpick though, overall completely awesome job by the ticket department!

Back