• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Pit Fantasy Football League One - Edarem vs. Wolf in the 'ship

SD3 - are we gonna get any breakdowns/charts/whatever like the commish did last year,

Screen-Shot-2019-09-27-at-10-47-19-AM.png

I’m not thrilled I sat howard on my bench last night.

In search of a WR. Willing to trade everybody but Rodgers & Zeke. If trading Jimmy G, will need a QB in return (make it a 2 for 2 swap).

Hate that I'm limping into the #1 vs #2 matchup with Pickle. His team deserves better.

Hey man, don't throw me under the bus! Kidding. My team has been woeful. Everybody is underperforming, top to bottom.

I’ve compiled some stats from the league so far, will post later. Apologies in advance to those that the stats don’t like very much lol

So I was interested to see what everyone's all-play-all records would be due to the volatility every week in a 20-team league. Here are the all-play standings through Week 6:

oAwypOl.png

Additionally, I looked at some scoring stats, namely who had the highest score and lost and who had the lowest score and won each week.

Unlucky Losers
WeekTeamScoreWeekly Rank
Week 1Sleepy112.25th
Week 2Pickle99.583rd
Week 3DEACHAWK91.58th
Week 4JManslow81.928th
Week 5AnonymousDeac106.226th
Week 6Satan's Minions97.054th

Lucky Winners
WeekTeamScoreWeekly Rank
Week 1Bernbp573.9414th
Week 2DEACHAWK60.1217th
Week 3wake2076.7212th
Week 4redwing4264.0617th
Week 5redwing4265.4217th
Week 6redwing4259.9316th

Finally, here are your weekly high scorers:

High Scores
WeekTeamScore
Week 1Satan's Minions122.62
Week 2Mike Vick in a Box115.8
Week 3Lone Wolf127.04
Week 4Pickle105.38
Week 5Sleepy139.96
Week 6YoungBuck112.52

Hopefully you all find this as interesting as I did lol. I had fun putting it together. Let know if you want any of the background data.

so with no Pit 2 happening this season, are well in for Pit 1 next year? asking for a frie...uhh...me.

#noregulation!

Commish, this is the type of top-notch quality analysis we expect in League 1. I appreciate all of your hard work and am curious as to what/how I can improve my playoff chances? Can I keep you on retainer through the playoffs? Disco Kid

#noregulation!

Commish, this is the type of top-notch quality analysis we expect in League 1. I appreciate all of your hard work and am curious as to what/how I can improve my playoff chances? Can I keep you on retainer through the playoffs? Disco Kid

First step is to pick your opponents as well as redwing does

I’m looking to package two of my WRs for either a WR1/2 or RB2. I have Evans, Gallup, Moore, and Samuel.

Back