• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Columbus wasn't lost or looking for a passage to India. He was Templar Knight as was shown by the use of their cross on his ships. His father-in-law was a big deal in Portuguese Templars.

Just need to wire some money a couple places to keep the gears of industry turning and it's gonna have to wait a day

Columbus wasn't lost or looking for a passage to India. He was Templar Knight as was shown by the use of their cross on his ships. His father-in-law was a big deal in Portuguese Templars.
Oh yeah? Tell us more about this.

professorrobertlangdon.jpg

""the sails of Columbus' ships were emblazoned with the Templar cross."

"The Portuguese Templars simply changed their name - like a modern business
might change its name in order to avoid previous debts. They became the
Knight of Christ, who later became famous for their explorations in Africa
and the West Indies. The famous King Henry the Navigator was a known Grand
Master of the Order, and explorers like Vasco da Gama were members.
Christopher Columbus' father-in-law was a Grand Master, and Columbus sailed
across the Atlantic with the familiar Templar cross emblazoned on his sails.
The Order of Christ survived until 1830's"
http://www.veling.nl/anne/templars/lives.html

". The great Portuguese explorer Vasco da Gama journeyed with the Templar
cross insignia on his sails, as did Christopher Columbus. "
http://www.tylwythteg.com/templar.html

"Christopher Columbus' navigators were members of the extant Portuguese
Templar Order, and the Templar cross was featured prominently on the sails
of his ships in 1492."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar"

There are lots more.

i mean, it's clear that contact with Europeans went poorly for the inhabitants of the western hemisphere. i'm not beating myself up over Columbus' activities, though.

Next time, go with meh. I don't particularly care about the Columbus Day controversy (every government holiday is a celebration of somebody getting fucked over), but Columbus was a real piece of shit human.

Last edited:
i just ate some red m&m's and was reminiscing about how they caused cancer. imagine my surprise to learn that a) red dye #2 was never actually proven to cause cancer and it was a russian hoax and b) that red M&M's never even had that dye in them! They just got rid of red because everyone would freak out about red food. All a big red scare.

Watching this for the first time in my life was the only time I actually rolled on the floor laughing. The narrator is just so good. I can do a mean impersonation of Ferrell doing Goulet.

Last edited:
i prefer Coconut Bangers Ball but any GOULET is good

i just ate some red m&m's and was reminiscing about how they caused cancer. imagine my surprise to learn that a) red dye #2 was never actually proven to cause cancer and it was a russian hoax and b) that red M&M's never even had that dye in them! They just got rid of red because everyone would freak out about red food. All a big red scare.

and Yellow 5 shrinks your balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back