• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

After racist emails, WFU keeps armed guards outside of some classrooms

What is SAD and HILARIOUS is how the MODS can know that Moonz does the tags but can't figure out which one of them does anything.

Since tags are ultimate bastions for the weak, cowardy board garbage due to the fact they can't be traced gives cover to absolute wusses appear here.

The fact that no one holds these punk asses to responsible shows Trumpian actions from people on ALL SIDES.

Hate what I post. Hate me. I don't give shit. But this is below contempt as is the repeated silence.

It's telling that you appear to be fine with belonging to a community where members think it's acceptable to post racist tags about another member.

Try again, sunshine. I think its awful that racist tags are posted. I just don't feel like criticizing mods who volunteer their time to deal with this place and suggest they should spend even more time dealing with it.

But its nice to see a knee-jerk response completely devoid of context. Moves you another step towards your eventual destination of millennial RJ.

Cite the racist tags in question, or PM me links to the threads and which specific tags you have a problem with and we will look into them.

Once a tag has been deleted we can't find out who did it.

Also, we can't tell from chrome on our phones...have to be on my PC to be able to tell.

Try again, sunshine. I think its awful that racist tags are posted. I just don't feel like criticizing mods who volunteer their time to deal with this place and suggest they should spend even more time dealing with it.

But its nice to see a knee-jerk response completely devoid of context. Moves you another step towards your eventual destination of millennial RJ.

Christ, you’re insufferable. I would rather become RJ than Sig. That’s as much of a condemnation of your one note tone policing, board tough guy shtick as RJ’s multi-note 5D chess trolling.

The tags were up from when the thread started to when I asked the mods to reveal the identities of the taggers. There were a lot of opportunities for the mods to intervene, so like I posted, they’re either busy or ok with it. I don’t really care which is true, but want to make sure it stops happening.

If being exposed for posting racist shit on the internet serves as a deterrent for posting racist shit on the internet, then let’s do it and commit to do so as a community.

Hopefully now we all know what the protocol is for handling these situations in the future.

We need to keep tags above board to such comments as "biff tannen sucks ___"

Creamy and I apparently both blow RJ, but for some reason I’m the only one that has to toss his salad. That seems unfair to me.

Creamy and I apparently both blow RJ, but for some reason I’m the only one that has to toss his salad. That seems unfair to me.

I'm getting old. I might have to go to St. Louis to give you the opportunity. Staying out by the pool wouldn't allow me to reach you.

Huh? We are talking about a question on the US census. So, Portugese people moving to Germany doesnt really matter.

I misread your post. Just stating the obvious that there are tons of white people throughout Latin America, and they do not become nonwhite by moving to the US. They are Hispanic because they are from part of the former Spanish-speaking empire.

When will the university do something about the emails? When will the cops?

When will the university do something about the emails? When will the cops?

This is what I have been wondering. Not a peep for some time. Seems like it would be relatively easy to trace the emails, unless the sender was sophisticated enough to cover their digital tracks. I just hope that the reason isn't that it was found to be an attention-whoring employee or faculty member who did this, and it's "being handled internally", never to be spoken of again.

mods won't even out racists posters and you think MSD is going to let the email story stay in the headlines any longer than it has to?

Yeah it's pretty easy these days to move on to the next horribly racist thing that's happened and give people who might be held accountable a free pass.

This is one of those threads that, were I a moderator, I'd have a hard time not locking. It's probably out-lived its usefulness.

If millennial RJ hates boomer RJ, and vice versa, does it make them both self-loathing Jews?

Back