• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Louisville Game Time - 7:30 ACCN

I feel like that may have been the game. Td we win there I think. Just brutal

Should’ve been a td, but considering how the game started, we’re still in this and their defense should wear down.

Gonna take 45, maybe 50 to win this gsme

I'm at another game and I'm following on ESPN gamecast. What happened to Jamie? Do we have a dedicated special teams coach?

On the plus side: even with all these mistakes, it's only a 10 point game. Stop making those easy mistakes and we should have a shot at winning.

I'm at another game and I'm following on ESPN gamecast. What happened to Jamie? Do we have a dedicated special teams coach?

Hit in the left shoulder on a run. But seemed fine when he returned. Just the dreaded bad decision leading to a TD in the red zone

UL gets ball.

We will see who makes better halftime adjustments.

Turning it off for good. Watched beginning, 28-7. Walked away cussing for a bit. Checked score on phone, 28-21. Came back then field goal and interception. Go deacs. You’ll win now

Sounds like it will be the true freshman QB for UL the rest of the way. If we can't shut them down (absent more turnovers and special teams blunders), then Clawson might want to start looking for more DC options.

Our D actually hasn’t played that bad.

1 TD was a KO return and two other scores came with ball starting inside 40 and in redzone

Back