• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

also think they were riding the HOT HAND and building Kuzma's confidence

dude is streaky, but he can hoop

You need a big three in the playoffs. Kuzma could definitely be the 3rd. This is the reason why they didn't jettison him to the Pelicans as well.

It's hard to say who is and isn't tanking in such a weird setup. Rosters are new, players are shaking off the rust, coaches still want to rest stars, and it's a great opportunity to get young players some quality run. The Jazz played four players 40+ minutes in the 2OT game vs. the Nuggets on Saturday. Doesn't look like a tank. I wouldn't want any of the #3 seed Nuggets right now anyway.

The NBA, TNT, and ESPN really need to switch today's Suns-Sixers League Pass game with tonight's Pelicans-Kings TNT game. They're specifically choosing not to showcase Booker as a top young player in the league.

Last edited:
FWIW the Sixers will be without Ben, Joel, Josh Richardson, and potentially Horford and Harris.

DJ Dozier is a G-league guy and choked down the stretch (missed shots, turnovers, missed FT, leaving Danny Green open) after shredding the Lakers for a good chunk of the 4th quarter.

Monte Morris/DJ Dozier/Gates-Diop (also G league?)/Plumlee/Bol Bol --- more than held their own versus Lebron and AD. It was even.

Not impressed at all by washed up Dion Waiters, JR Smith, Jared Dudley, Javale McGee, Markieff Morris - do not want and most of the Lakers bench, do not want. Starter KCP is not that great either.

They seem to be leaning on Alex Caruso and some games, Quinn Cook.

How are they in first place again? Lebron must really be Superman.

I agree with that take. The Nuggets bench looked good. Plumlee and Bol Bol had really good chemistry for two guys who have only played a few minutes together. The Lakers have to be worried that most of the West looks deep and dangerous.

The Lakers need Lebron, AD, and Kuzma to play at 110% every night and they need Danny Green to shoot and defend at his best level every night. And even then, they're going to have a tough time night after night. I'm guessing the Lakers go back to the drawing board in the offseason and keep Caruso, Bradley, and maybe Green. I really like Caruso as a complementary piece for a good team. He's going to get paid after next year.

Really like how the Spurs look right now. Great ball movement. Poeltl and Eubanks look solid as the bigs. The small lineups look good with great ball movement. Everybody is hitting shots. It's a great experience to build on for next season. All of a sudden, the Spurs are a young athletic team with nice length across the board. Keldon Johnson with a 24/11 double double so far.

Last edited:
Official 2019-20 NBA Thread: Rising Suns; HOF TJ Warren

This is awesome.

Last edited:
That's great. It's wonderful to see the strong positive impact these guys are having on the kids.

Thats next level from the suns. BUT... I bet every other team will jump on this bandwagon. And they should.

I’m all for naming the Suns NBA Restart Champions.

Looks like another good finish between the Blazers and the Mavs.

Thats next level from the suns. BUT... I bet every other team will jump on this bandwagon. And they should.

Not sure how other teams can top it. Intros from their favorite Instagram models? I don't know.

FWIW - the rest of us care as much about Sixers talk as you do Spursdonk talk

I can only imagine

Thinking about jumping on the FLYERS bandwagon, see if I can tank another once prosperous team with my support

Back