• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FSU Game Time - 7:30 ACCN

Ab-so-lute-ly not targeting. How does the official, with a blocked line of sight, even throw the flag there?

The runs to Carney are gifts to FSU. He’s too slow. CBS would have had a TD on the first down run.

CBS and Walker both score on that first down run there. Play them over Carney tonight. It's nothing against Cade just the defense we're playing.

Need some imagination in the red zone. These runs aren’t going to cut it.

Faster running back gets to the edge there. I just don’t like carney as the option here.

A quicker RB scores. I don't really get this Carney love.

We need more lobs into the corner of the endzone to sage on first down when they aren't expecting it .... I bet we have one coming up here and it will be defended well.

Walker's disapperance after his explosiveness is just bizarre.

Ab-so-lute-ly not targeting. How does the official, with a blocked line of sight, even throw the flag there?

With how his head snapped back, I thought hit was initially to neck, which is illegal. On review it wasn't. Probably called on neck snap alone.

That hit was definitely unnecessary roughness. Took two steps after the drop and leveled the receiver.

Not winning this with field goals. Could/Will come back to bite us.

Back