• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

30 games left

berneses

Reaction score
Nice to see Currie made the trip. Now fire the moron.

I need to scroll through my post history to see if I ever defended Manning so I can kick myself in the balls.

Till the end of the season. I am not getting my hopes up on firing the $18M man

No need to self torture. Best to look away and rest the digits.

It does beg the question if Wake had a public fundraiser to buy out Manning’s contract, how much money would they be able to raise?

It does beg the question if Wake had a public fundraiser to buy out Manning’s contract, how much money would they be able to raise?

Not much. Most of the fan base is gone and who wants to spend hard earned money to rectify absolute stupidity.

I got home in time to watch the last 30 sec. of the game. That is the only 30 sec. of Wake Forest Basketball that I will watch this year. :rulz:

I got home in time to watch the last 30 sec. of the game. That is the only 30 sec. of Wake Forest Basketball that I will watch this year. :rulz:

What? You'll miss all that hilarity.

Q: What do we get if we go 0-fer in the ACC?

A: Another year for our head coach!

If he has not earned the termination of his contract by now, there is probably nothing that he can do short of an 0'fer or some egregious ethical violation. Obviously coaching failures will not get him fired.

If he has not earned the termination of his contract by now, there is probably nothing that he can do short of an 0'fer or some egregious ethical violation. Obviously coaching failures will not get him fired.

Obviously wake made efforts to buy him out. It would be interested to know how much wake offered him to walk away from a situation where he is deservedly unwanted. If he turned down a bunch, that would ratchet up the public opinion against him

A great title for a thread. I turned it off at 5-4 Wake.

Just a quick check: have we fired Manning yet? Hope everyone is doing well.

We may win 6 of the 30. Maybe

So does Brandon get the record for playing in the most losses in Wake history?

Very macabre record for the son of one of Wake's all tike greats.

I found a high school girl's basketball team that is better coached:

Back