Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011
Results 201 to 214 of 214

Thread: KP Report - Columbia Lions ACCN Extra - Sunday 2 pm

  1. #201
    Every win is a loss
    Every loss is a win

    It took a buzzer beater to beat Columbia. This isn't historically competitive. Historically competitive is beating the crap out of them and having scrubs and walk-ons playing the last 8 minutes of the game. The players that wear WF on their jersey deserve so much more than what they are getting. They are getting stiffed.

    Come on Mr. Currie.

  2. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison2951 View Post
    800? That many??

    Sounded more like just a few on the radio broadcast that I caught for a couple minutes before turning it off.
    My Score app said attendance of 4,900. Seemed heavy to me.

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by shogun6066 View Post
    Seriously? Seriously?
    You have no idea what schools make up the Ivies?
    That's not even really a sports issue...
    Why should I give a shit about the schools that make up the Ivies?

  4. #204
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    68,504
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLDeac View Post
    My Score app said attendance of 4,900. Seemed heavy to me.
    Maybe we set aside 2500 seats for students and counted those as sold.

  5. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerDeac View Post
    Why should I give a shit about the schools that make up the Ivies?
    Whats the most forgotten ivy? Id think probably Dartmouth or Columbia. Cornell would be up there if not for The Office.

  6. #206
    Boomer Boy Shorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    GA's Gilded 6th
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by 06deacon View Post
    Whats the most forgotten ivy? Id think probably Dartmouth or Columbia. Cornell would be up there if not for The Office.
    Brown

  7. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by 06deacon View Post
    Whats the most forgotten ivy? Id think probably Dartmouth or Columbia. Cornell would be up there if not for The Office.
    brown

  8. #208
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    68,504
    Brown's not "forgotten". They have basically stunk for the past 75 years.

  9. #209
    I think brown is known more simply because they are constantly the butt of jokes of which is the shittiest and most forgotten ivy.

  10. #210
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    68,504
    At 3 AM after being at a club, or any time of day after drinking to get through a Danny game, that pun would be expected. But Monday at nearly lunch time?

  11. #211
    It sounds like the reports of the demise of Wake Forest basketball have been premature. New winning streak started. Let's go Deacons!!

  12. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by 06deacon View Post
    I think brown is known more simply because they are constantly the butt of jokes of which is the shittiest and most forgotten ivy.
    This settles it:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pe304NdgSM

  13. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeInAtlanta View Post
    It sounds like the reports of the demise of Wake Forest basketball have been premature. New winning streak started. Let's go Deacons!!
    If beating a non-top 150 ranked Ivy League school by 2 at home is the standard for Wakes program not in the midst of a demise we should just cancel the sport.

  14. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    Maybe we set aside 2500 seats for students and counted those as sold.
    MAYBE

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •