• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clawson pleading for a big deacon turnout on Saturday

berneses

Reaction score
Our Seniors and select RS Juniors deserve it. I will be there with 5 others.

Boogie walking with seniors, Newman no (which means Newman likely to come back).

Boogie walking with seniors, Newman no (which means Newman likely to come back).

If Boogie leaves and if Miles Fox plays next year adding more depth to the defensive interior, I wonder if Mike Allen will be moved back to D-end?

Kamara leaving would be not good. Delaney is prob our best special teams guy, too. And Manny Walker is decent depth.

It speaks volumes that our head coach is pleading for a big turnout against a Big 4 rival with a chance to win 9 regular season games.

But hey... at least the keyboard warriors will be out in full force posting on ogboards.com Sat night!

That will really show Wellman & Currie who's the BOSS!!!!

It speaks volumes that our head coach is pleading for a big turnout against a Big 4 rival with a chance to win 9 regular season games.

But hey... at least the keyboard warriors will be out in full force posting on ogboards.com Sat night!

That will really show Wellman & Currie who's the BOSS!!!!

please post some pictures of the seniors as they are honored in the pregame

#betterphangus

Kamara leaving would be not good. Delaney is prob our best special teams guy, too. And Manny Walker is decent depth.

Crap, didn't see that about Kamara. Would love to have him back, if Miles Fox plays next year and Kamara comes back our DT depth will be pretty decent with Williams, Bothroyd and Bergan.

If we couldn't get anyone to show up for the Louisville game as an undefeated ranked squad playing in prime time then there is zero hope of a good turnout this Saturday. Especially, when you add the bad weather factor and our last two outings to the equation. Sorry Claw, but we don't deserve you.

Yeah what's up with Kamara? that and delaney are two on there i don't like. i could see delaney trasferring out to get some actual RB pt i guess.

I'll be there but, unfortunately, I have to bring my wife the Duke fan. I really hope it doesn't rain... I can't see myself sitting through that (mostly joking).

Wife and I will be there. Got to get our last Deacon football fix at home to last until next August.

Yeah what's up with Kamara? that and delaney are two on there i don't like. i could see delaney trasferring out to get some actual RB pt i guess.

Too bad he never got a chance to play other than special teams. He is fast and tough.

Thousands of tickets still available. Coupled with the fact that it’s a night game is looking like a lousy turnout. I’ll be there however trying to make some noise.

Watched Clawson's presser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sZqW4L5r70

Always can learn a few things. He doesn't really tip his hand, but you can tell that he is frustrated by the lack of support for a 7-3 team, and a team that is on a run of 4 winning seasons. WF with a chance to sweep the Big 4 for only the 8th time in WF history.

Also, hard to hear the question, but sounded like Orlando Heggs a redshirt freshman OL is transferring.

Clawson downplayed the significance of honoring Boogie before the game. Did the same for Hinton last year.

Watched Clawson's presser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sZqW4L5r70

Always can learn a few things. He doesn't really tip his hand, but you can tell that he is frustrated by the lack of support for a 7-3 team, and a team that is on a run of 4 winning seasons. WF with a chance to sweep the Big 4 for only the 8th time in WF history.

Also, hard to hear the question, but sounded like Orlando Heggs a redshirt freshman OL is transferring.

Clawson downplayed the significance of honoring Boogie before the game. Did the same for Hinton last year.

He takes an AWESOME subtle dig at UNC (and other diploma mill programs) around 14:30 re: academics.

He takes an AWESOME subtle dig at UNC (and other diploma mill programs) around 14:30 re: academics.

Clawson is awesome. He and the team absolutely deserve a good crowd, especially one that arrives early for senior day.

Back