Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: KP Report - Xavier Musketeers - 4 pm Saturday - ACCN

Restricted Access
    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    Havenít been watching

Why was Chaundee not starting for a bit?
    He had a lingering bad foot.

So do any of those posters who called for Childress to sit believe that we win without him on the court at end of game ?

Its gonna be hilarious when Manning is back coaching next year.

Restricted Access
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboy8 View Post
    Its gonna be hilarious when Manning is back coaching next year.
    If so, I want the board Xanax concession.

Laubug22 comment on BSD says it better than I can:

"He made free throws but also squandered our 13 point lead with poor decisions, and driving against guys 8 inches taller than him and throwing the ball up wildly. If he doesnít do that the lead is still 10 and we donít need his free throws"

I don't follow metrics, but I would welcome some hard data about our +/- when he is on/off the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    Havenít been watching

Why was Chaundee not starting for a bit?
    When Downey did it, it made PTI. It was a huge deal.

Broderick Hicks
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberdeac View Post
    So do any of those posters who called for Childress to sit believe that we win without him on the court at end of game ?
    1000000000%. We wouldnít have needed those FTs if it wasnít a 1 point game. It was only a 1 point game because of his idiotic shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Chil Tron View Post
    Laubug22 comment on BSD says it better than I can:

"He made free throws but also squandered our 13 point lead with poor decisions, and driving against guys 8 inches taller than him and throwing the ball up wildly. If he doesnít do that the lead is still 10 and we donít need his free throws"

I don't follow metrics, but I would welcome some hard data about our +/- when he is on/off the floor.
    Many times he gets foul calls on those drives. He fouled out one of the Xavier guys (Naji Marshall) with over 4 min left. He got both Jones and Scruggs in foul trouble in the first half (2 fouls each, early in the game).

Restricted Access
    Quote Originally Posted by awakegirl View Post
    We got PTI pissed off at us for holding them accountable for attacking Taron.

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForest Fan View Post
    if my math is correct, then i can deduce manning is 16-16 against teams 51-100

so

1-50 = 9-67
    51-100 = 16-16
    101-200 = 17-12
    200+ = 28-3
    70-98 overall
    Great, satisfying win. All this is moot now. Everything is great.
    Last edited by WakeForest Fan; 12-14-2019 at 07:59 PM.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever

KP Report - Xavier Musketeers - 4 pm Saturday - ACCN

It was nice to see a close college hoops game that didnít come down to a FT line march to timeout fest.

Just got back, Chaundee manned up and good to see him healthy, Chill hurt us for a few second half stretches as usual but certainly helped us win, love watching Oguama's effort and believe he will develop some skills but works hard every play, Neath can play the point some for sure and let BC shoot from the wing or sit some, Mucius needs to dial back his offensive confidence and let the game come to him in the flow, Andrien contributed a lot today, Torry was OK coming out of the infirmary, even Wynn kept his head when forced to get the inbounds pass. Very little Sharone which is fine by me until he adds some discipline to his game. For 7k decent crowd noise when we needed it even got Chicken sandwich out of it!
    Will take the quality W against a 9-1 Xavier team and still count on Currie to do the right thing in mid March. Go Deacs!

Scott "Rufio" Feather
    This must be the step Danny planned on taking. Winning a squeaker where he should have blown out an overrated Xavier team that was playing shitty while your team was mostly locked in all game.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by netflixnchildres View Post
    This must be the step Danny planned on taking. Winning a squeaker where he should have blown out an overrated Xavier team that was playing shitty while your team was mostly locked in all game.
    Cmon. The team played well most of the game and got a quality win.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsmed86 View Post
    Just got back, Chaundee manned up and good to see him healthy, Chill hurt us for a few second half stretches as usual but certainly helped us win, love watching Oguama's effort and believe he will develop some skills but works hard every play, Neath can play the point some for sure and let BC shoot from the wing or sit some, Mucius needs to dial back his offensive confidence and let the game come to him in the flow, Andrien contributed a lot today, Torry was OK coming out of the infirmary, even Wynn kept his head when forced to get the inbounds pass. Very little Sharone which is fine by me until he adds some discipline to his game. For 7k decent crowd noise when we needed it even got Chicken sandwich out of it!
    Will take the quality W against a 9-1 Xavier team and still count on Currie to do the right thing in mid March. Go Deacs!
    I doubt the 7k statement...

Quote Originally Posted by 80deacon View Post
    I doubt the 7k statement...
    The top was nearly empty and the bottom was nowhere near full. Best case scenario is half capacity.

Scott "Rufio" Feather
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Cmon. The team played well most of the game and got a quality win.
    Wake did play well most of the game. It was Danny's coaching that let Xavier almost get back in it. Could've been a comfortable 10 point win and came down to the final possession.

These guys have been through a world of shit. I totally support firing Manning but I'm not going to begrudge these guys a big win.

Quote Originally Posted by awakegirl View Post
    Then they made that mini retraction and asked us to stop emailing them. Tony called us dopes...ah the good old days when this shit was fun.

[QUOTE=bym051d;3399718]The top was nearly empty and the bottom was nowhere near full. Best case scenario is half
    My bad. I thought majority of capacity was lower bowl but it is actually 6559 lower and 8013 upper so I will revise my misguided estimate to 5800. Quality win for those who took the time to support the guys. Maybe 3 more wins this year, but hope I am wrong. As long as he is gone.