• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is Tom Brady Washed Up??

dartsndeacs

THE quintessential dwarf
Reaction score
Might be! 50% completion percentage the past 5 games, the worst in his career

if he’s washed up, I wouldn’t mind being washed up like that.

They need better talent at WR/TE.

He said he's likely to come back. In fact, he stated he's intending to play to age 45. He's 43 now.

76adcd5892573a34e6ee2308226916f0.jpg

2016 - lost in the AFC Championship to Denver
2017 - Won the Super Bowl
2018 - Lost in the Super Bowl
2019 - Won the Super Bowl
2020 - Lost in the AFC Wild Card Game
2021 - ????

Although I love looking at that history the Patriots had an incredibly easy schedule this year and got worse over the course of the season due to injuries and lack of offensive improvement. Not very Patriots like. They should have a Top 5 defense again next season but they'll have a tougher schedule in a tougher AFC East. They'd still contend for the AFC East title with our without Brady and will still be a super bowl threat with Brady. The Bills looked like a very solid team this year and Miami is set up fairly well for future success. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Jets improve to 8-8 or 9-7 next year (although if I had to place a bet I'd say they'll have an equal or worse record).

Back