at Louisville Cardinals
    Cardinal Stadium, Louisville, KY

Saturday Nov. 21
    Clemson Tigers
    BB&T Field, Winston-Salem, NC

Saturday Nov. 28
    Boston College Eagles
    BB&T Field, Winston-Salem, NC

WTF with the damned Friday night games?? We get crapped on with our home schedule every year. Two Fridays and one in Charlotte. Very LOWF. Clemson will never agree to a Friday home game.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDeac View Post
    WTF with the damned Friday night games?? We get crapped on with our home schedule every year. Two Fridays and one in Charlotte. Very LOWF. Clemson will never agree to a Friday home game.
    Because Clemson gets tons of big time TV games. We donít, so thatís our best way of getting on real ESPN or whatever. Not saying I agree with the strategy, but thatís why.

No Saturday home games in October...three in November including last two games of the year. 10,000 in stands for BC.

Quote Originally Posted by deacon14 View Post
    Because Clemson gets tons of big time TV games. We donít, so thatís our best way of getting on real ESPN or whatever. Not saying I agree with the strategy, but thatís why.
    Also because they'd tell the ACC to kiss their butts with that crap.

Friday night games are brutal for recruiting since we cant host any kids. That's another reason why the "Clemsons" of the world won't agree to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dillon Fence View Post
    No Saturday home games in October...three in November including last two games of the year. 10,000 in stands for BC.
    That Friday tilt with the Canes will look nice on TV with 4,000 people scattered around the East stands.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDeac View Post
    That Friday tilt with the Canes will look nice on TV with 4,000 people scattered around the East stands.
    The Fair is in town that weekend, too.

just once I'd like to play Clemson early when we're presumably closer to full strength and to get it out of the way

What a weird schedule. One Saturday home game at Groves before November, then three that month. Late homecoming this year Iím guessing.

You know what I like about our schedule? When we go play NC State and Florida State on the road, it will be the game after they both play Clemson.

Short turnaround to the App and Miami games, both of which will be tough. Friday games suck; I guess that's something to add to the Fuck Currie thread.

Quote Originally Posted by netflixnchildres View Post
    You know what I like about our schedule? When we go play NC State and Florida State on the road, it will be the game after they both play Clemson.
    Agree ó those two games could make the season. You never put a ďWĒ on either of these two road games, but both had poor years
    last year , and lots of uncertainties for next year. A win on either, or both, of those games could go a long way.

I think this year will be similar to 2018.

ODU - win
    App - Another 1 point win. We do just enough.
    Nova - win
    ND - Lose by about 10 in a shootout. Respectable loss. Momentum isn't dead just yet.
    Duke - Score ends up being close, but the game will never really be in doubt. win.
    Miami - changing this to a loss now after they acquired King. Mobile qbs kill us and we are snake-bit against Miami.
    FSU - too much speed along with a competent coach. Loss.
    State - Just hard for me to see 2 consecutive wins at Carter Finley which has been historically a house of horrors. Loss
    Syracuse - Will be the easiest conference win all season. I don't see them getting much better. I don't care if they did win last season against us.
    Louisville - too much speed. Loss.
    Clemson - If we can just have the ball bounce our way a few..... hundred times we should be fine. L.
    BC - A fugly game similar to 2016, but this time we come out on top. Win.

6-6 and hopefully Military Bowl Bound.

Some random observations:

- WF, VT and Miami don't play an ACC game until October.
    - FSU plays Clemson the week before playing WF.
    - Wisconsin plays App and Notre Dame the week after WF
    - Both State and WF have a bye before playing each other.
    - Both Duke and Miami play Pitt the week before playing WF.
    - Villanova is a good FCS team; they played in the FCS tourney last year, and return almost everyone.
    - ODU looks like WF's easiest opponent by far.

Tougher schedule than in 2019 as OOC games against Elon, @ Rice, Utah State and UNC (WF swept) are not as challenging as @ ODU, Nova, App State and Notre Dame (App and ND finished last season ranked #12 and #19 respectively); WF swaps out @VT for Miami, which could be slightly easier. Would guess WF's season win total will be 5.5 or 6.

Expanding Mod Powers
    D'Eriq King v. the Wake defense will be interesting.

I'll go out on a limb and say that if all the key players can stay healthy all season that Wake can go 8-4 again.

ODU - W
    App - W
    Nova - W
    ND - L
    Duke - W
    Miami - L
    FSU - W
    State - W
    Syracuse - W
    Louisville - L
    Clemson - L
    BC - W

Quote Originally Posted by netflixnchildres View Post
    But we are playing @State right after our bye. Clawsonís only win after a bye was against State. That plus the Newman debut game means they have two years worth of revenge stored up.

Luckily for us Doeren is still their coach.

What are your guesses for Homecoming? I'll say Syracuse game (Nov7).