• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- UNC - Tuesday Night 8 pm - ACCN

I heard Garrison Brooks is out... but that might just be a DR rumor?

He has a scratched cornea and was questionable as of this morning. Said yesterday he has periods where he can’t see out of that eye. Sounds like it’s not too likely he plays based on that?

I am pulling for WFU to lose out. Time for a change.

Even if we win 3 or 4 and finish 14 - 16 is that good?

I think we lose to Dook, State, ND, @ Miami and @UNC.

UNC at home and GT a toss up.

So tomorrow night I will be chanting .....
TAR - HEELS!!! TAR HEELS!!! TAR - HEELS !!!!

Jesus stfu.

I hate the state of our program as much as anyone, but to actually pull for the Heels to beat us? Not me.

I'm not pulling for the Heels, but I'm assuming Danny will lose another one. If that happens, I think the guys over at BSD should kick out the annual obligatory coaching search article to signal where the fans see this ending.

I am pulling for WFU to lose out. Time for a change.

Even if we win 3 or 4 and finish 14 - 16 is that good?

I think we lose to Dook, State, ND, @ Miami and @UNC.

UNC at home and GT a toss up.

So tomorrow night I will be chanting .....
TAR - HEELS!!! TAR HEELS!!! TAR - HEELS !!!!

In 1976, the Soviet Olympic basketball team did a tour playing US college teams as a prelude to the Montreal Olympics. When they played carolina, my fraternity brothers and I watched in the house TV room and rooted for the Russians.

I would do the same today.

my 2nd favorite team has always been whoever is playing UNC, definitely can't pull for the Holes against my favorite team.

In 1976, the Soviet Olympic basketball team did a tour playing US college teams as a prelude to the Montreal Olympics. When they played carolina, my fraternity brothers and I watched in the house TV room and rooted for the Russians.

I would do the same today.

Awesome!

Why in the world did Cole Anthony decide to come back and play for this dogshit team?

My tickets are with a loyal deacon fan. I could not face sitting in my home seats surrounded by 50 year old men wearing carolina basketball shirts while screaming go heels. They will have mullet hairdos and pimpled backs. I have seen it all before and it is just too hard. I would lose my mind and my temper.

The worst UNC team I've seen since the Dougherty days. Putrid.

*yes, I've heard they have injuries.

Definitely not full. Plenty of baby blue. But not as bad as I’ve seen it in the past. Basically what you would expect from two teams playing for last place.

It actually looks like a pretty good Wake showing in comparison to previous years, especially given how poor Wake has played.

I’m telling you, it would not take much to bring back Tye Die Nation.

It actually looks like a pretty good Wake showing in comparison to previous years, especially given how poor Wake has played.

I’m telling you, it would not take much to bring back Tye Die Nation.

Nope. Would be easy. Just need a new coach. We have a new AD. Bring it all back. Back to the future. Go Deacs!

Game appears winnable.

I’ve no expectations to win, but can’t help hoping we can find a way to beat the heels.

Back