• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Miami Hurricanes - Saturday 2 pm RSN

Did we just get a shot clock violation with 2 minutes and change left with a 14 point deficit?

Great L. We'll probably pick up the win against a crappy GT team at home and then let's lose out the rest of the season and get this shit over with.

Miami is the worst defensive team in the ACC. DFL in defensive efficiency. LAST in effective FG%; LAST in preventing offensive rebounds. #14 in 3 PT FG defense; #14 in 2 PT FG defense. Miami does not foul a lot on defense: #1 in opponents FTA/FGA.

We got 5 O reb.

38% FG
37% 3pt
46% FT

It's like the basketball world balanced itself out. Beat an awful UNC by 17, lost to a bad Miami by 17. I guess that proves that WF is very bad but not awful.

Great L. We'll probably pick up the win against a crappy GT team at home and then let's lose out the rest of the season and get this shit over with.

Well GT did take L'ville down this week.

With the record that he has, Danny don't win no two conference games in a row. :dumb:

5 page game thread. Such an incredible effort put up by Danny and Co. today.

Shouldn't Evan be the one announcer that could question if DM should continue as the Wake coach?

Must be match-ups and just who's hot, but hard to see this coming after our performance vs UNC. I thought a loss but more like 1 to 7 points. The play is just inexplicable with the poor decisions and TOs this late in the year. And I conclude we have only about a 10 - 20% chance of scoring on a fastbreak. Has anyone else noticed this? Still can't figure Johnson playing so much.

Baseball provides some good balance with good performance and likely win today and tennis revenged the Baylor loss yesterday.

Last edited:

Ummm.... that crappy GT team just beat Lewisville.

Let's just lose out. Danny gone.

Working on an almost 3 year streak without consecutive conference wins.

Does anyone know how many times we have won at least 2 consecutive ACC Games under both the Buzz and Manning eras? Its gotta be less than 5 times.

I'm just waiting for the time when a game thread is only 1 page, two posts. Post the KP report and then the final score.

Back