• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Miami Hurricanes - Saturday 2 pm RSN

Who started this theory that we have good players that Danny is holding back? We do not have good players. This is because Manning’s recruiting is flicking atrocious.

Totally true, nothing else nedds to be said.

Must be match-ups and just who's hot, but hard to see this coming after our performance vs UNC. I thought a loss but more like 1 to 7 points. The play is just inexplicable with the poor decisions and TOs this late in the year. And I conclude we have only about a 10 - 20% chance if scoring on a fastbreak. Has anyone else noticed this? Still can't figure Johnson playing so much.

Baseball provides some good balance with good performance and likely win today and tennis revenged the Baylor loss yesterday.

The rocket scientist shares his knowledge with us. Thanks. Which is it on baseball? Your BS hottake comments yesterday:
"So far feel justified in telling all my friends, " I'll believe it when I see it" regarding our lofty rank and pre-season write-ups. Today was just another "Walter team", especially the pitching..Should have scored double digit runs and a blow out....."

What a shit show! Miami outscores Wake 16-7 on points off TO's and 12-2 on second chance points for more than the margin of victory. Manning uses a four guard line up for nine minutes of the game. Every Deacon in the rotation commits at least one turnover for a total of fourteen.

Tory Johnson plays 30 minutes and scores three points. His usage was questioned by the announcers during the game. In the past ten games he has played 323 minutes and has totaled 55 points, 27 rebounds, 16 assists, 4 steals and 21 turnovers. When the announcers are puzzled they are questioning the coaches judgement and decisions.

Last edited:
The rocket scientist shares his knowledge with us. Thanks. Which is it on baseball? Your BS hottake comments yesterday:
"So far feel justified in telling all my friends, " I'll believe it when I see it" regarding our lofty rank and pre-season write-ups. Today was just another "Walter team", especially the pitching..Should have scored double digit runs and a blow out....."

Can still pull for Wake and have a wait and see attitude regarding baseball, especially given our teams under Walter. Great guy whom I personally really like. Just hasn't done enough in his time here to warrant great optimism.

What a shit show! Miami outscores Wake 16-7 on points off TO's and 12-2 on second chance points for more than the margin of victory. Manning uses a four guard line up for nine minutes of the game. Every Deacon in the rotation commits at least one turnover for a total of fourteen.

Tory Johnson plays 30 minutes and scores three points. His usage was questioned by the announcers during the game. In the past ten games he has played 323 minutes and has totaled 55 points, 27 rebounds, 16 assists, 4 steals and 21 turnovers. When the announcers are puzzled they are questioning the coaches judgement and decisions.

That last paragraph is soooooo much validation of Danny's stubbornness. The only reason Chaundee started today was Saar missing practice so not starting. Brain dead implies it was alive at some point.

He’s become a parody of himself. This has to be a fucking joke at this point.

Shit. Is even Tapatalk trolling Danny now?
I mean, I open the thread and this is the ad that pops up? Lol
f6838b54dc5b2d7accf73a65e5d7de46.jpg

This is the kind of insight that is well worth $3 million per annum.

Yet he’s not as dumb as all the university administrators paying him $18M.

I see I made the right decision in going to the pool and having a beer up there this afternoon rather than watching this shitshow.

I told you guys already - Danny Manning is a robot. The problem is that the AI technology doesn't exist for him to make smart adjustments on the fly, or Wellman cheaped out and didn't pay for the upgraded version. Whatever is the case, we have a dumb robot for a coach.

I told you guys already - Danny Manning is a robot. The problem is that the AI technology doesn't exist for him to make smart adjustments on the fly, or Wellman cheaped out and didn't pay for the upgraded version. Whatever is the case, we have a dumb robot for a coach.

Wellman paid too much for what Wake has.

Back