• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Georgia Tech - Wednesday 7 pm RSN

Conor said crowd is sparse. What a disappointment. Should have done this next year when we have a new coach.

LOL. I assume we’re going to celebrate the 1995-96 team too unless Ammo, Strings, and Armond Wilson got invited.

And, we're down double digits, at home, to a shit team, while legends watch on. Bet most leave after halftime to go hang out with each other any place other than the Joel.

Last edited:
I appreciate Corey Alexander's fluffing and best attempts to prop this up. Nice of him to do so. But, Corey..... IT'S OVER.

Only Manning could screw this up. Get the moron out of here.

Come on GT, make it 20 before halftime!! I want to see the place clear out after the halftime ceremony!

Someone should ask Odom after the game to discuss Manning's offensive philosophy. I'd be surprised if he says there is one. Defensive philosophy too, but we've known for years he doesn't have one of those.

I'm up near NYC tonight and amazingly the game is blacked out for me on Watch ESPN. So that must mean that somehow our game is being broadcast locally up here. Can't believe that ACCNX is a blackout situation.

If someone who had never watched basketball before was watching this game, they would have no idea how the game is actually played.

This is the first time I’ve watched us play this season. Now I remember why.

“Every coach I’ve had from JV to the NBA has had some impact on my philosophy”
They must’ve been some shitty coaches.

I started wondering why I watch basketball through that first half. Just ugly. Terrible representation of the game. No energy, and boring.

Like people have said, maybe the big donors will finally decide its time to give some money to pay off this shit coach.

Yea that “Driven: Danny Manning” was really awesome.

Back