• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Former Wake Forest football player, Senator Richard Burr

I love that the press seems to be using that picture of Burr in the UNC mask. He just looks like another typical crooked Tarhole.

Here didn’t mean this board. Going after the Trumpsters. I’ll admit I’m wrong on a guilty verdict. Y’all can admit you’re wrong without one.

Not sure why I would admit I am wrong about something for which I have voiced no opinion. My only opinion on Burr is that he is a shitbag for wearing a UNC mask.

Guess the UNC mask means we don’t have to claim him so as Wake fans we’re not turning on one of our own, just making fun of another cheating Tarhole shithead.

To get a search warrant to seize the cell phone of a current US senator, clearly there exists probable cause that he committed a crime. Now whether that results in a guilty verdict or Barr's political hit squad subverts justice again remains to be seen.

Guess the UNC mask means we don’t have to claim him so as Wake fans we’re not turning on one of our own, just making fun of another cheating Tarhole shithead.

Agree 100%, he had to go out of his way to obtain and wear that damn mask. I have a Deac virus mask that I am proudly wearing. Burr is a traitor!

Pretty crazy that even if he gets convicted he still won’t be the worst Wake alum turned Senator. Crazy what that school does to people.

To get a search warrant to seize the cell phone of a current US senator, clearly there exists probable cause that he committed a crime. Now whether that results in a guilty verdict or Barr's political hit squad subverts justice again remains to be seen.

Cops say you did it. You must have done it. Classic.

Luckily, these thoughts have been blown up by anyone paying attention starting with Duke Lacrosse. Why do jurors still have these crazy thoughts?

Luckily, these thoughts have been blown up by anyone paying attention starting with Duke Lacrosse. Why do jurors still have these crazy thoughts?

Glad you've already absolved him.

No, it doesn’t mean that there clearly exists probable cause.
Police gEtting a search warrant Sure doesn’t mean that there exists p.c. for any of the rest of us scum of the earth, I know of no reason why it necessarily mean that for a U.S. Senator, despite how how much I now dislike him. That’s why we have suppression hearings.

That's why you go to court. But they obviously have some evidence that he committed a crime enough to convince a judge to sign a search warrant.

No, it doesn’t mean that there clearly exists probable cause.
Police gEtting a search warrant Sure doesn’t mean that there exists p.c. for any of the rest of us scum of the earth, I know of no reason why it necessarily mean that for a U.S. Senator, despite how how much I now dislike him. That’s why we have suppression hearings.
This is a hugely high-profile case I can't imagine that they would try to obtain a search warrant without some sort of compelling evidence that he committed a crime.

This is a hugely high-profile case I can't imagine that they would try to obtain a search warrant without some sort of compelling evidence that he committed a crime.

They got iCloud data from Apple.

I don’t trust search warrants or cops. I wasn’t born that way. It came from watching them.

But but but .... blue lives matter! We love cops! Until they try to arrest a rich white guy, then cops suck

Pretty crazy that even if he gets convicted he still won’t be the worst Wake alum turned Senator. Crazy what that school does to people.

Pretty sure Burr was wearing a UNC mask to rob the American people.

Alum is anyone who went to the school. Arnie didn’t graduate either.

The rules require Cooper's appointment to be of the same political party. So maybe Chris Anglin (the attorney who ran for Supreme Court as a "Republican" after they got rid of judicial primaries).

State GOP gets to choose three candidates, Cooper chooses one of the three.

Last edited:
Back