Thread: WELCOME BACK COACH MANNING!!!

THE quintessential dwarf palmab03's Avatar

WELCOME BACK COACH MANNING!!!

While it hasn't been the smoothest six years so far, things were looking up recently as we just tied for our 2nd most conference wins in the past 10 years. Many of us may have hoped we would have made a coaching change, but now that you're back as our coach I think I speak for all of us in saying you will have our FULL SUPPORT next year to help bring the Joel to its' formal glory, because we're all part of the same Deacon Family.

Go Deacs!
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

Count me out. If DM is back there is no way I will support the decision and will vote with my pocketbook. Sorry for the kids, but just no way I can support a team headed up by such a self centered egotistical person

Just curious....what is formal glory?

THE quintessential dwarf palmab03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
    Just curious....what is formal glory?
    Consistently putting up good fights vs the ACC greats like like Chris Duhon.
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

Quote Originally Posted by palmab03 View Post
    While it hasn't been the smoothest six years so far, things were looking up recently as we just tied for our 2nd most conference wins in the past 10 years. Many of us may have hoped we would have made a coaching change, but now that you're back as our coach I think I speak for all of us in saying you will have our FULL SUPPORT next year to help bring the Joel to its' formal glory, because we're all part of the same Deacon Family.

Go Deacs!
    Did you forget to sign out of ChrisTheDeacFan?

I didnít know the players for the last two years and I wonít know next yearís players, because I quit a while ago. I had hope this year, but, no. Also, WFU doesnít get one red cent from me because of Wellman Way. Not a penny.

Like manning, palma's back!

Quote Originally Posted by palmab03 View Post

Go Deacs!
    We're at the threshold of hell.