Thread: Time for a Billboard..

Time for a Billboard..

Time to get the billboard up, time to flood Currieís social media to fire Manning. Time to put the heat on Currie. Atleast we act like we give a shit unlike the higher ups at Wake.

Mea culpa. I'm sorry that I ended tags. Mods, let the 8x/gen-x racist taggers do their thing, but damn don't deny us tags on this here thread.
    We're going to be good again.

Markets are in a terrible mess over the past two weeks, but sure, let's go invest money in the billboard route again.

tag: deacm89 is the sound you make when gobbling wellman

i know that's more than 25 characters but i don't care. we took tags away so i'm exploring the studio space

I donít think Currie is your target audience. You need to go higher up the food chain.

Ricky Peral
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Niedbala View Post
    I donít think Currie is your target audience. You need to go higher up the food chain.
    The target audience is 1. Manning has us bent over and doesn't give a flying fuck. Until he decides he doesn't want to be here or we pay him, we are stuck in a bad way.

Youíre right. But nobody cares anymore. Thatís the worst part.

I think he is here to stay. Prob for a while. Iím sure there have been far worse contract extensions. But I am having trouble thinking of one

What makes you sure, then?
    We're going to be good again.