• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where you working from?

Where are you doing your business?

• Working from home because of COVID

Votes: 40 70.2%
  • Working from home like I was pre-COIVD

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Still going into the office

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Not working by choice

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Not working not by choice

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
In office. Our building is designed where everyone has an individual office with a door, so i can lock myself in as can everyone else. Also have a nice view of the lake, so I like working from here better than home. We were given the option last week to start working from home, but nah.

Working from home full time b/c of covid19. I normally mix home, office, and travel to customer locations.

Mandatory WFH along with the wife. Would kill to go to the office for even a day at this point.

Our office is closed but I could go there and work if I wanted, but I'm working from home. I'd be the only one there for sure and I have a private office WITH A DOOR !

Mostly teaching from home, with occasional (<once per week) runs to the school for supplies. Place is pretty empty, so the risk is probably lower than going for a run. It's a chemistry lab, so its one of the few places remaining with isopropyl alcohol so I can sanitize things.

Went into the office yesterday and swiped my standing desk - set that shit up on my dining room table to get off my fat ass for at least a few hours a day.

In office. Our building is designed where everyone has an individual office with a door, so i can lock myself in as can everyone else. Also have a nice view of the lake, so I like working from here better than home. We were given the option last week to start working from home, but nah.

Good thing this thing can't spread via common touch points, like doorknobs and light switches.

Good thing this thing can't spread via common touch points, like doorknobs and light switches.

I work in a 56,000sf multi-tenant office building that probably has 30 people in it right now. If I were to work from there, I'd open the door and walk in, open a door and take the stairs to the second floor, unlock and open the door to our suite, wash my hands in our breakroom and go to my desk. All of that would take about 90 seconds and be a whole lot safer than a single trip to the grocery store.

As a personal shopper, I'm essential, so I'm working from my car, Sam's, Costco, Lowes Foods, Food Lion, Total Wine, and Publix. If you're stuck at home, download the Instacart app, place some orders, and hope to Hell the truck has already come.

Closed my office last weekend so all staff is working remote. I still go in to the empty office because I am more productive there but I am also mixing in some remote work.

Back