• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did you vote for Trump?

Did you vote for Trump in the 2016 national presidential election?

• Total voters
here’s a simple mathematical explanation why the vote for X is a vote for Trump is just wrong

Imagine an electorate of ten voters

Four people vote for X

Three people for vote for Y

One person votes for Z

There are two people remaining. If they vote for Z, X wins. If they for Y, Y wins.

A vote for Z does not help X, but it is also not a vote for Y.

It’s the same math that you use to calculate games behind in the standings for a sports league. A loss drops you half a game behind the team you are chasing. A loss to the team you are chasing drops you a full game behind them.

But that is neither here nor there. The point of the poll is to get people on record for voting for Trump or not.

Pretty surprising how many Trump voters are too shamed to claim it publicly given their rhetoric.

IMO it is amazing anyone voted for Hillary

Looks like we also need a “yes because I’m a dumbass” option too.

But that is neither here nor there. The point of the poll is to get people on record for voting for Trump or not.

Pretty surprising how many Trump voters are too shamed to claim it publicly given their rhetoric.

Why is this surprising? There is a yuuuuuge gap between the lefty Tunnels circle jerk and voting for Donald Trump which is where I suspect most of these folks fall.

Just because someone doesn't gulp down the leftist propaganda kool-aid does not automatically make him or her a Trump voter/supporter.

It's a fairly simple concept - even for the residents of the Tunnels Left.

The concept is that these “apolitical” sports posters who are concerned about the Trump bashing refuse to admit publicly that they support him when given the opportunity.

“Leftist” propaganda huh. You may convince yourself you’re performing an unbiased service here but your nitpicks are strangely one-sided.

Trump was basically unknown
Hillary was known
That is why Trump won
Hill was/is a terrible person/candidate

IMO it is amazing anyone voted for Hillary

Pretty good evidence now that it would save lives. Amazing anyone is dumb or biased enough not to see that.

ETA: Trump wasn’t unknown. His character was obvious. He has been exactly who he presented himself to be. Hence, all the talk of “The Pivot”.

Last edited:
Hillary was known
That is why Trump won

It was known that trump was an incompetent, narcissistic blowhard. And that’s exactly what he’s been.

How is Hilary a terrible person/candidate? How is the Benghazi or emails shit any worse than 1 million things trump has done since taking office?

Hillary was known
That is why Trump won

Basically unknown? He’s been known my whole lifetime. He’s been one of the most famous people in the country for 40 years. He was all over tabloids a decade before anybody outside of Arkansas had heard of Hillary.

Yep, he was known. Just bullshit justification from dishonest people who don’t have intelligent or genuine arguments.

Why is this surprising? There is a yuuuuuge gap between the lefty Tunnels circle jerk and voting for Donald Trump which is where I suspect most of these folks fall.

Just because someone doesn't gulp down the leftist propaganda kool-aid does not automatically make him or her a Trump voter/supporter.

It's a fairly simple concept - even for the residents of the Tunnels Left.

“Oh boy, this is a surprise Clark. This is just a real nice surprise. Just a real nice surprise. Here's a little list. Alphabetical, starting with Cathrine. And if it wouldn't be too much, I'd like to get something for you Clark. Something really nice.”

Evidence of what
Speak plainly if you can

Evidence of him stealing billions by going BK. He also stole from thousands of honest contractors, lawyers and other people he dealt with over the years.

Evidence of forty years of public racism. From the biggest fine in NY State history of housing discrimination to the biggest fine in AC history for employment discrimination to his actions about the Central Park Five to his opening his campaign speech to his saying a conservative, Republican judge of Mexican ancestry couldn't be fair to his wall to his Muslim ban and much more.

The bottom line is EVERYONE who vote for Trump knowingly voted for re-instituting, more and more viscous institutional racism. There's no doubt whatsoever that Donald Trump is, was and always will be a racist. To say he isn't is LYING and BLINDNESS,

You voted for and thus supported David Duke with a trust fund and a suit.

Silk you and your Trump brethren voted to support racism and stealing. There's no way around it honestly.

Hillary was known
That is why Trump won

I grew up in New Jersey. I had a very good idea of how terrible Donald Trump was/is at almost everything except promoting himself.

And here's a guy who engaged in small-time petty frauds as a supposed multi-billionaire, was the face of the birther conspiracy movement, and had a mob fixer lawyer. Unknown my ass

Going bankrupt is stealing

What universe are you from

When you pocket a lot of money yourself, it is.

I notice you neglected to discuss voting for a publicly know racist, who had a FORTY PLUS year of overt, intentional and clear racist acts and statements.

Why won't you DIRECTLY respond to supporting a lifelong racist who launched his campaign on a racist note?

Back