• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Irish's new book DROPS TODAY!!! ORDER IT!!

Hey guys, long time! Hope everyone is well. I gave RJ my blessing to spread the good word here, though there's something strangely touching about finding this dash of normalcy in these batshit times. RJ will be arguing with our sons and daughters someday about board rules.

Vibes.

Irish, it may help to ask your agent where we should pre-order to help your PR and rankings the most. Please let us know.

SHHHH....don't want you catch any shit...the truth has no place in the hate of some. After all, I'm too much of an asshole for any good guy to admit to associating with for any reason.

OOOOOOH, someone must have hacked Irish's account. RJ couldn't possibly have known anything. That's it. Who has hacked Irish's account?

I think by age 10, most people have learned how to be gracious winners.

some of y'all are like fish in a barrel with a salmon ladder or whatever the fuck

I think it's out mid-week.

Let's help him become make the Best Sellers List!

Back