Page 187 of 202 FirstFirst ... 87137177182183184185186187188189190191192197 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,740 of 4032

Thread: Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

It would have helped if trump would have worn a mask like a man from the beginning.
    “I like the Deacs and I cannot lie”

This guy

I disagree with you
    his shirt/tie combo is a vaccination against getting laid

Message Board Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    his shirt/tie combo is a vaccination against getting laid
    Dude, he lives in Florida.

Everybody's getting laid whether they're into it or not.

Should have waited for the video, fuck this guy is such a pathetic tool. You can tell he knows the answer but can’t say it and so instead does whatever the fuck this is.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Gossett Jr View Post
    Should have waited for the video, fuck this guy is such a pathetic tool. You can tell he knows the answer but can’t say it and so instead does whatever the fuck this is.

Man, that is painful to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Gossett Jr View Post

Can we revoke this dude's diploma?

So now we know what 2&2 would’ve been like if he went to Duke med instead of Duke law.

Message Board Genius
    When someone says "Thank you for your question," you know they don't want to answer it.

14 million Floridians are fully vaccinated and he's afraid to say what he knows is true.

wait why is he just being confirmed now, wasn't he appointed a while back? hasn't he been holding like policy speeches and shit?

Wow, this guy is a f'in idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    wait why is he just being confirmed now, wasn't he appointed a while back? hasn't he been holding like policy speeches and shit?
    I think it was some kind of recess appointment and now he is being fully confirmed....but he was given a tenured position at the UF Med School in January, without any faculty review or vote, so don't worry guys, he has a fall back.
    Birds are real.

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some … people out there in our nation don’t have maps and, uh, I believe that our, ah, education like such as in South Africa, and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., or should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for.

Dickie Hemric
    Profound.

I love mankind...it’s people I can’t stand!!

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    If we can't see the virus, how do we know what it looks like?

So immunocompromised business owners and employees are just shit out of luck. Why is it that “liberty” for conservatives always comes on behalf of the most privileged and at the expense of the most vulnerable? It’s fascism to force a cake shop to bake a cake for two men, but say the owner of that cake shop is on dialysis or has a wife with MS and they want to stay safe from unvaxxed customers? Tough shit. Completely fucking backwards priorities.
    Draxx them sklounst

Dickie Hemric
    Conservatives…alway celebrating the wrong things.
    I love mankind...it’s people I can’t stand!!