Page 158 of 202 FirstFirst ... 58108148153154155156157158159160161162163168 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 4032

Thread: Covid-19 - Treatments & Vaccines

  1. #3141
    What's this new South African variant?

  2. #3142
    Dickie Hemric
    ConnorEl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In My Mind
    Posts
    13,642
    Highly mutated variant.

    Donít know yet if itís worse in terms of infectiousness or severity of illness. Or if the current vaccines will be effective against it. Need more time and data to tell. Could be a big (additional) problem but not necessarily.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

  3. #3143

  4. #3144

  5. #3145
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    132,002
    How would new variants help Democrats?

  6. #3146
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    How would new variants help Democrats?
    Kills more Republican voters?

  7. #3147
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    How would new variants help Democrats?
    The non cynical answer....mail in voting.

  8. #3148
    It's the refrain many of my conservative friends were spouting last fall.

  9. #3149
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    132,002
    Oh yeah. That's a thing. Republicans think the Democrats who want people to get vaccinated against COVID actually want to keep COVID going in order to benefit from the mail-in voting that has traditionally benefited Democrats.

  10. #3150
    Unless you are in Utah and trumpublicans win because most people vote by mail in the state?

  11. #3151
    Scanning through that Tweet I initially thought "Cain? Herman Cain?" then I remembered how a made up virus affected him.

  12. #3152
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacHead View Post
    Scanning through that Tweet I initially thought "Cain? Herman Cain?" then I remembered how a made up virus affected him.

  13. #3153
    So, the CDC is controlling the South African government and health agencies forcing them to report made up variants?
    Letís get this done!

  14. #3154
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobacco Road View Post
    So, the CDC is controlling the South African government and health agencies forcing them to report made up variants?
    I mean every one of these stupid takes from Fox News falls apart with even a small amount of logic or reasonable thought. They really appeal to the lowest denominator.

  15. #3155
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    132,002
    Quote Originally Posted by BacktoBack View Post
    I mean every one of these stupid takes from Fox News falls apart with even a small amount of logic or reasonable thought. They really appeal to the lowest denominator.
    That's why Fox News has spent decades whittling down logic and reasonable thought from their audience and the mainstream media landscape.

  16. #3156
    Holy shit there canít be anything more fucking ridiculously stupid than an anti vaxxer. Enough of this stupidity-for-profit jh and sailor and angus. Youre fucking everything up you assholes

  17. #3157
    You people have taken something as important as freedom and distorted it to profit from it like you do everything you touch. You people have no shame you money grubbing devils

  18. #3158
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeandBake View Post
    You people have taken something as important as freedom and distorted it to profit from it like you do everything you touch. You people have no shame you money grubbing devils
    Preach.

  19. #3159
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    132,002
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeandBake View Post
    You people have taken something as important as freedom and distorted it to profit from it like you do everything you touch. You people have no shame you money grubbing devils
    I used to think that. Then I remembered that the Revolutionary War was fought by enslavers who sought freedom from paying taxes.

    So ďfreedomĒ has always been about profit.

  20. #3160

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •