• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats. How the knees and ankles holding up?

Knee is holding up okay. Was a little sluggish at first put I'm quickly getting my milage times back to their average when I was tri/half marathon training last year. Hoping I can drop some lbs (already lost a few this week) which will help too.

Weather has been perfect too.

my dog is a little nuts, we've trained her pretty well by now but she's got some reactivity problems. i'm hoping she will bond with the baby once wife is more visibly pregnant and then be chill about it once we bring babytownie home

Had a lab pit mix (rip march 2019) that was very high energy and would get overly excited about new people. Our concern was more accidental with reactionary bite a secondary concern. The dog absolutely took an early interest. Sister in law was baby sitting when she was an infant, went to her car to grab something and got locked out. Called in a panic (had the damn keys in her pocket dummy). When we got there dog was trying to comfort our swaddled and crying daughter. As she became more mobile and would stumble into her or fall on her when she was sleeping the dog would be pissed and move quickly away from her with a bark over her shoulder in admonishment. Daughter is now 10 and was absolutely crushed by the loss. She made it to 14 plus (best guess as a rescue).

Went for a quick bike ride instead of walk, pretty nice out. May need to go to the grocery later -- no coffee, haven't had any today, tired. May nap and do transcription stuff later this evening or tomorrow.

4 year old just asked me if Jesus made the sickness and why? That was fun.

i still have damn work to do, but then hitting the rowing machine before pizza and beers tonight

just saw Hi Wire Brewing is offering new growlers plus a fill for $7. that's a steal.

my quarantine project has been to develop a nice ass and been doing lots of squats and lunges and yoga and whatnot but I think I've strained both my hamstrings with my circuit workout today

y'all have a thing that you know if somebody else likes it they're a lock for friend/bud/whatever and what is that thing

Their take on pleated khakis as appropriate office wear.

4 year old just asked me if Jesus made the sickness and why? That was fun.

He didn't stop it.

Slight serious note this has always been my issue with a benevolent god that loves us and gets all the credit for good in our lives. If he personally gets involved to do good for us he also gives us childhood cancers and coronavirus. I prefer to believe she's usually not paying attention to our petty lives and shit just happens in this world.

Always been an Old Testament vengeance God guy myself

When God became a grandparent (lost Jesus years duh) he got hella soft

Also can we chat about how Ginsburg from Mad Men became a manager at a giant chain store? Dafuq?

Always been an Old Testament vengeance God guy myself

When God became a grandparent (lost Jesus years duh) he got hella soft

God is obvs gender fluid. Anger and vengeance followed by baby face turn to warm and cuddly.

Since I’ve been running every day as opposed to 3 times a week I’m freaking starving all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back