• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crap Candidate Biden says

Weren’t you one of the folks relieved when Biden was locking down the nomination so you wouldn’t have to vote for Trump? Or am I mistaking you with someone else?

"earned"

boomers are fucking delusional

Boomer Entitlement Syndrome is very real.

For a generation that's:

1. paid third world tax rates
2. Racked up nearly $25,000,000,000,000 in debt
3. never won a war, yet started several

It's fucking rich.

Boomer Entitlement Syndrome is very real.

For a generation that's:

1. paid third world tax rates
2. Racked up nearly $25,000,000,000,000 in debt
3. never won a war, yet started several

It's fucking rich.

Perfect example of Boomer Derangement Syndrome which is hilarious coming from someone happy to benefit from mommy and daddy's success.

How nice it is to tie ALL boomers to Bush family wars. Each of which were started by lies of people older than boomers.

But keep blaming other people for everything from not getting the girl or a job to every hang nail and boo boo you'll ever have while sitting on the sidelines sipping $5 coffees. This is especially said coming from a group of people who went to a truly elitist college and had more opportunities than most.

Perfect example of Boomer Derangement Syndrome which is hilarious coming from someone happy to benefit from mommy and daddy's success.

How nice it is to tie ALL boomers to Bush family wars. Each of which were started by lies of people older than boomers.

But keep blaming other people for everything from not getting the girl or a job to every hang nail and boo boo you'll ever have while sitting on the sidelines sipping $5 coffees. This is especially said coming from a group of people who went to a truly elitist college and had more opportunities than most.

1. I never said all Boomers have it
2. LOLZ at me going to Wake, I was a super lazy HS student
3. What is factually incorrect?
4. I like making numerical lists

You're so right. I'm am the one who started the generational battle on this thread.

It must really, really suck to be you to hate someone the way you have hated me for all these years.

You're so right. I'm am the one who started the generational battle on this thread.

It must really, really suck to be you to hate someone the way you have hated me for all these years.

Brasky said something about boomers as a generation. You then said something directly about him, as a person.

Do you not see the difference?

I don’t hate you. I think you are a shitty poster. To hate you I’d have to care about you or your opinions.

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/927408
Phoenix Man Dies After Taking Chloroquine, Touted for Virus

Trump's lies led directly to this man dying!!!

To be fair there's more to that story, and the wife of the husband is now under investigation for murders

We just going to pretend Biden doesn't say some wild stuff sometimes? He a good dude, but man that guy can make a word salad sometimes.

Boom!!!

Well done RJ. Its been awhile since I felt you deserved an "atta boy" but well done. Well done indeed.

Weren’t you one of the folks relieved when Biden was locking down the nomination so you wouldn’t have to vote for Trump? Or am I mistaking you with someone else?

Yeah, not I. Trump is a total putz. His latest rant after Bush's Corona speech and how he turned it into an attack on him is just another example on why he has to go. Totally dysfunctional. And this coming from a life long Republican, (Does voting for McGovern count?) who also didn't vote for him (or her) in 2016.
I'm equally disappointed in the Biden nomination. Guys got nothing going for him and the Dems showed no balls nominating him. To say we no longer (and haven't for a long time) attracted our best and brightest is a huge understatement. Our only future shot is term limits but slim chance of happening.
Thus my total apathy toward politicians, on both sides of the isle. When are we going to get tired of picking "the least best choice"?

Being in a swing state and having that opinion of Trump, your duty is to hold your nose and vote for Biden. Any vote not for Biden (or non-vote) directly benefits Trump. There's no way around this.

Yes, earned. I earned the $$ I paid into SS and now am receiving a % of it back.
How is that so difficult to understand?

Well you are about to be a huge taker depending on how long you live, and it wont take long. Making thing simple, assume you worked for 43 years till full social security retirement age. You get approximately $36,000 a year. Now also make the assumption that in those 43 years of your working life you made a high enough income to be taxed at the social security tax income ceiling (Probably unlikely as most people earn less early and more later but for simplicity you were killing it for 43 years). What do tell was your contribution into social security in those 43 years. Why it was about $180,000 dollars. Meaning in less than 5 years you are a taker. Even assuming employee contribution only gets you another 5 years. So if retired by 65, taker by 70. Assume that you have a long healthy life till 90, you have taken an extra 720,000 dollars.

Now this is no fault of your own its the system in which we exist but to act like social security tax was some big sacrifice and the government is way ahead on you isnt true.

So we’re assuming the contribution was just sitting under a mattress?

Back