• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia Signups - 5/18/20 - Signup Closed

I'll enjoy this from afar. Can I have the roles breakdown?

I will refrain from calling everyone bitches and going full scorched earth on everyone, except nonny.

I believe it was “suck my dick, broke ass bitches”

I was rolling when you posted that because I knew something was coming and it still caught me off guard.

Knight is in from his foot scooter.

Signup closed.

I love you too toogs

Here's the thing. You don't actually play the game. You just sit there like a genital wart when you are mafia, hoping someone will hold your hand to the endgame. And when you are civ you are even less useful, as you sit there like a genital wart with no one to help you. Why do you even play?

Be nice to jhawk he's having a hard time man. His mom said he can't have ice cream until he has a happy plate

Here's the thing. You don't actually play the game. You just sit there like a genital wart when you are mafia, hoping someone will hold your hand to the endgame. And when you are civ you are even less useful, as you sit there like a genital wart with no one to help you. Why do you even play?

The beauty of the league is it’s diversity of personalities. The NBA has birdman , we have manning

Um ok lol if you think that but you're wrong. I don't play the game like other people so that means I don't play? I give reads and stuff sorry that I don't come out with long fucking posts stating my reads. To be honest what do you bring to the game? You were the IC in my first game back and you barely lead in the game. I made correct votes and reads at the end of the last game. But here is something that will shock you. Mafia is just a game meant to have fun and distract from work, I'm sorry you can't seem to find that on your own but hopefully this will help you with that

IgB1u.gif

Back