• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia Signups - 5/18/20 - Signup Closed

It’s pretty simple: garlic/shallot/Thai chili/salt ground up, blistered cherry tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, and fish sauce

If you don’t like fish sauce you’ll hate it though

I'm fine with fish sauce. It's not something I cook with though. I actually have all those ingredients or reasonable substitutes except the fish sauce.

Hope Solo and Jerramy Stevens live a couple miles away from me. Someone just shot one of their Dobermans. This ought to be an interesting week. This motherfuckers are insane.

Shocked to hear they are together and neither is dead

It’s pretty simple: garlic/shallot/Thai chili/salt ground up, blistered cherry tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, and fish sauce

If you don’t like fish sauce you’ll hate it though

I'm trying to figure out why it's called "fermented" as you didn't ferment anything.

Sure, I guess. I'd just call it fish sauced. Calling the salad/salsa fermented is kinda silly

Tell me more about the kimchi potatoes

Tell me more about the kimchi potatoes

My wife just chops it up real fine and mixes them in to finish. They’re really good. She makes a kimchi potato salad that’s better but she didn’t feel like putting in the work today. We get the kimchi at the farmer’s market so I hope that counts, toots.

Allegedly Hope Solo’s b hole is on the Internet.

I feel like this was a fairly big topic on the boards when it happened.

Hope Solo is pretty high on a list of great and crazy team sport athletes. Legitimately great and legitimately crazy yet managed to win with other great or very good players and be coached. Rodman is obviously on that list as well.

Last edited:
Didn’t her and her bf steal a team USA van or something?

In retrospect this whole “Monday morning role distro and 130 first deadline” kinda sucks ass

Ryala: odds you and I are both here for the 10:30 deadline? 5%?

Just assume we’re both the cop and don’t lynch us plz

Ryala: odds you and I are both here for the 10:30 deadline? 5%?

Just assume we’re both the cop and don’t lynch us plz

I thought we were starting at 1:30?

But look at that, I just got my PM, JMan and I are masons.

Back