• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

I play these games to entertain myself during the day.

If my team wins, great!
If my team loses, oh whale!
If I help my team win with good play, great!
If I help my team lose with bad play, oh whale!
If my team wins despite me being shit, great!
If my team loses despite me being awesome, FUCK THOSE GUYS I'LL NEVER FORGIVE THEM EVER!

I think this is silly and I probably shouldn’t bother addressing it. Like Knight said, I didn’t promise him anything. I told him I had a role for him if he wanted to play. He agreed and didn’t know any more about it until he got a PM.

Soooo

He knew you created a role just for him, correct?

OK. I'm fine with you thinking that.

DV7, I like you. But you yelling at knight about gameplay is probably unwise until you stop...doing what you do. The constant "I don't like the way knight plays" is more disruptive than knights play

And I've only seen one you say the the big N

I said this at the time in maf chat but I think people overestimate the amount of orchestrating that happens in maf chat. Maybe there should be more but I’ve been in a lot lately, and even winning ones don’t really self-organize, and even less so in closed games. Maybe a game with Knight is very different. Idk. Usually it’s something like “hey get a claim ready” and then maybe a little feedback.

When mafia is good, there is a decent amount of communication, especially during the nights. But its more about coordination and talking people out of dumb things and a place where you can make dumbtells before you make them in thread.

Yeah coordination at night and sometimes on where to place votes is sort of the bare minimum I think

I also wonder what would happen if you basically just had one hitter a night no chatzy mafia how different that outcome would be

I keep trying to come up with ideas for my spy game but I think most of them would just make regular mafia players mad

Yeah coordination at night and sometimes on where to place votes is sort of the bare minimum I think

I also wonder what would happen if you basically just had one hitter a night no chatzy mafia how different that outcome would be

I keep trying to come up with ideas for my spy game but I think most of them would just make regular mafia players mad

Seems like most players are mad most of the time anyways

Is adding an extra maf a good exchange for removing chatzy in a game? Would probably need to be a fairly vanilla game. All goons. They know each other obviously. Mod RNGs who gets to make the night hit each night.

Idk just throwing something at the wall

DV7, I like you. But you yelling at knight about gameplay is probably unwise until you stop...doing what you do. The constant "I don't like the way knight plays" is more disruptive than knights play

And I've only seen one you say the the big N

I didn't once say anything negative about Knight's play this game the 40.2 minutes I was alive.

I deserve a medal.

Is adding an extra maf a good exchange for removing chatzy in a game? Would probably need to be a fairly vanilla game. All goons. They know each other obviously. Mod RNGs who gets to make the night hit each night.

Idk just throwing something at the wall
Do they get to know each other's powers? Either way would be interesting as a one-off game.

Did that extra hit come from my teammate? Someone else? Did I just RB the same person my teammate hit? Imagine silencing a teammate without them knowing it's coming.

I've also thought about the wrinkle of the maf chat only being open during the 15 or so minute night period.

Just hard to do since people don't always know when they will be afk or on a call or something else.

I've also thought about the wrinkle of the maf chat only being open during the 15 or so minute night period.

Just hard to do since people don't always know when they will be afk or on a call or something else.

Yeah i thought about this a couple weeks ago too when I was mafia. No majos so they the deadlines are set.

I just want to say that I genuinely like everyone that plays mafia. You guys are fun. Thanks for letting me play and being patient as I fuck up.

This is so wholesome. We love you too mako. All of my accounts at least

Are you calling velveeta shells and cheese pasta?

No, it was a box of mini penne. Put 2 tbsps of butter on it, mixed around - assumed I would have half of it left for tomorrow. Did not happen.

This is what I get for only eating spicy beef jerky for launch.

How’s this for irony. I’m pier fishing and just landed a shark.

No, it was a box of mini penne. Put 2 tbsps of butter on it, mixed around - assumed I would have half of it left for tomorrow. Did not happen.

This is what I get for only eating spicy beef jerky for launch.

Jhawk? Is that you? Lol

Back