• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 Republican National Convention Thread

Tim Scott will definitely be featured. He's Black. His fellow SC senator has a Black challenger (who for some reason hasn't been featured at the DNC).

Is John James the candidate in Michigan?

I have been made aware of the Republican candidate for Elijah Cummings old seat, Kimberly Klacik. After some Google searching, I think she will be featured next week.

895 × 1200

But she'll be in the convention.

On FOX twice this week. Will have a 60 second spot or more.

Last edited:

And the reality:

“Practically impossible, even with a very good ad,” he said.

Klacik has a steep electoral hill to climb. No Republican has earned higher than 27 percent of the vote in the 7th District in the past 18 years.

And the reality:

“Practically impossible, even with a very good ad,” he said.

Klacik has a steep electoral hill to climb. No Republican has earned higher than 27 percent of the vote in the 7th District in the past 18 years.

She was on with Laura Ingraham tonight. Laura basically begged the RNC to make sure she was put on the speech list.

I'd be shocked if Leo Terrell wasn't on the list either. He's been on Hannity's radio show every day lately, and making the appearances at night. He asked for a MAGA hat and got two of them signed by President Trump. I'd say he's a sure bet to speak.

Mfume will roll Klacik. It won't be close. Also, there's a Wake connection with Mfume's son being an alum.

Will fully deplatformed hateful anti-Muslim turned newly crowned Republican House candidate Laura Loomer be given a time slot?

Will fully deplatformed hateful anti-Muslim turned newly crowned Republican House candidate Laura Loomer be given a time slot?

I wonder how she feels about the Chinese forcefully aborting Uyghur pregmancies and killing newborns?

At least she will most likely get rolled in the general election unlike the batshit crazy in North Georgia that is basically already elected.

The Covington kid is appearing also. I know B-Rad is getting wood just thinking about it.

GOP so fucking short-sighted

I hope history looks back on this racist, jingoist era of Trump as the end of the legitimacy of cultural conservatism

(and fiscal too!)

too bad she can't post about it anywhere. or take an Uber to wherever she's gonna film her statement.

too bad she can't post about it anywhere. or take an Uber to wherever she's gonna film her statement.

Lol good point, though Trump has already promoted her on Twitter last night. For those of you who aren't familiar with this particular piece of shit, here's a sample:

Remember when Laura Loomer protested being banned from Twitter by handcuffing herself to one of the doors of Twitter's headquarters, and they just ignored her?

GOP so fucking short-sighted

I hope history looks back on this racist, jingoist era of Trump as the end of the legitimacy of cultural conservatism

(and fiscal too!)

It won’t. That would have happened with the 1964 Republican convention and it didn’t.

Back