• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knights Errant Mafia Game - Day 6 Ends at 1:30 EST

so its down to only 5 people out of the two who could be mafia.

5. Mako - civ lean
6. Jhawk - civ
8. RSF - I didn't think he could be mafia only the indy so civ as of right now
11. Blue - civ
13. Jman - maf lean list
16. Cheese - maf lean list
17. Juice - maf lean list

i've been getting weird vibes from gouda this game but honestly i figured he was civ special

can you explain your fake jailer claim for the class, please

...wait, that means gat knew the setup and explains his push on manning (as there can't be a jailer in play)

probs need an explanation there

gat doesnt know the setup lol im the jailer obviously ive been fucking up this whole game havent saved or stopped anything yet as far as i know. If I wasnt the jailer wouldn't there be a counter claim?

i've been getting weird vibes from gouda this game but honestly i figured he was civ special

can you explain your fake jailer claim for the class, please

what? Can't tell if you're dumbtelling or not

gat doesnt know the setup lol im the jailer obviously ive been fucking up this whole game havent saved or stopped anything yet as far as i know. If I wasnt the jailer wouldn't there be a counter claim?

...wait, are you really dumb enough to double down on this? the indy knows the setup because the setup gives him his powers

there's no jailer in this game, period

...wait, are you really dumb enough to double down on this? the indy knows the setup because the setup gives him his powers

there's no jailer in this game, period

oh yes i am dumb, im the 3 commute, I see what you're saying now. Trying to use the jailer role to take a hit and commute. First time playing this type of setup didnt know indy got their abilities based on that

the only remaining specials are the godfather and the 3-shot commuter

i've tripled checked this now

manning has to be bad and someone else has been sitting on commuter

manning

oh yes i am dumb, im the 3 commute, I see what you're saying now. Trying to use the jailer role to take a hit and commute. First time playing this type of setup didnt know indy got their abilities based on that

oh you get it now, cool

it may or may not have worked that one night

I kinda wanna kill rsf because he was mean to Goaliemom, honestly.

i'll move to no vote until/if someone counter claims commuter i guess

no vote

I kinda wanna kill rsf because he was mean to Goaliemom, honestly.

that's sweet but i don't think she needs your protection

i usually target quiets tbh, and she had 5 fucking posts in 3 days of play

***JUICE***

If y’all had listened to me on d1 we would have two dead mafia and one dead Rommy. Win win win

Two of the three G's on my bad list went down and were bad.

Now time for the third.

***Gouda***

has been very quiet, and very under the radar. Why is he still alive this late in the game? Because he is, I've got him on my mafia list.

It’s hella dumb to target quiets this late if you’re a civ and really lazy if you’re mafia

It’s hella dumb to target quiets this late if you’re a civ and really lazy if you’re mafia

as opposed to [/checks notes] targeting gouda because he's still alive, like blue

why the fuck are the quiets too stubborn to understand why they're a problem

remember how this morning people were super adamant that "d1 vanilla claims can't make it to endgame, they just can't!"

this is how it happens, folks

[FONT=&quot]gouda[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]jhawk[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]blue[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]jman[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]rsf[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]juice[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]jman[/FONT]

Back