• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knights Errant Mafia Game - Day 6 Ends at 1:30 EST

made the GAT vote on my phone walking to FedEx

totally a tone read based on his usual style of play

I was serious when I said I would not have played if I knew how busy yesterday afternoon was going to be and I apologize for not being too active, because that's lame

Blue is gonna make the deciding vote as the clear? I’m good with either.

the people who have been talking about maf leaning jman today while not voting for jman are INTERESTING too tbh

I ask again because I have three votes -- please lay out your logic

i want it public

I've had my vote on Gouda for a while, like since last night.

It appears that Manning is the final civ special, even though he didn't get his role correct initially. Bothers me that "commuter" and "jailkeeper" were interpeted to be the same.

I had RSF as either SK or Civ. We found the SK, so. civ. Or one hell of a job of separation if he is mafia.

Juice, I had little to go on so was a giant????

blue, unless you have reason to believe that there's a commuter somewhere else in the game, I'd probs leave jhawk out of your analysis at this point lol

Juice, I had little to go on so was a giant????

ultimately, I have juice 2nd on my list, so whatevs, but how can you say this when he has literally three times as many posts as jman, who has been so forgettable he's not even listed in your post

I’m gonna be very disappointed if I’m alive tomorrow

and regardless of your vote, gouda ain't going today, and we're looking at you to break this tie I think barring somebody's mind suddenly changing

so, uh, feel free to move whenever

blue, unless you have reason to believe that there's a commuter somewhere else in the game, I'd probs leave jhawk out of your analysis at this point lol

The only reason he has any traction is that he initially claimed jailer. That role couldn't exist because of other roles identified. There may be another civ special who hasn't claimed (which, at this point would be -ev). wouldn't have to be commuter.

The only reason he has any traction is that he initially claimed jailer. That role couldn't exist because of other roles identified. There may be another civ special who hasn't claimed (which, at this point would be -ev). wouldn't have to be commuter.

homie, he's the commuter. there is a commuter in the game. he's said he was faking jailer to draw a claim. nobody else counter claimed commuter. it's over. he's the special.

you get WAY too caught up on fake plays and sarcasm, my dude

hey, everyone? this is what fucking happens when blue is the only cleared civ in a late game

dude needs to break a tie and he instead decides to question an uncountered civ special

jfc

[FONT=&quot]jman[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]rsf[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]juice[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]jhawk[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]juice[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]jman[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gouda[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]mako[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gouda[/FONT]