• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knights Errant Mafia Game - Day 6 Ends at 1:30 EST

If the mason partner chooses to stay in the mason chatzy they're as much a part of the game as dead mafia. Obviously no mafia is going to say "gooner thinks X" but same concept

That would be a hilariously bad dickstep.

Speaking of those, your callout of RSF was so on point when he did it. It was the only mistake he made all game as far as I could tell.

i've been mason once and got kicked out when i died

i'm also of the mind that mafia should be kicked out of chat when they die

I think it's a fun rule. If you get rid of a mafia player, he can't go to dead chat because it's possible he runs his mouth about something. Then, you're just putting him on an island and that sucks.

That would be a hilariously bad dickstep.

Speaking of those, your callout of RSF was so on point when he did it. It was the only mistake he made all game as far as I could tell.

He'll disagreeeeeeee

It doesn't really matter though, I think I said there was like a 10% chance that we win that when it came down to rsf/juice though. Smooth sailing

I think it's a fun rule. If you get rid of a mafia player, he can't go to dead chat because it's possible he runs his mouth about something. Then, you're just putting him on an island and that sucks.

I think civs should be rewarded with a correct removal of mafia by fully removing them from the game, the same way all civs can no longer help their cause

i honestly didn't think it was a dickstep, just poorly worded from me

i meant "manufactured in chatzy"

I think civs should be rewarded with a correct removal of mafia by fully removing them from the game, the same way all civs can no longer help their cause

Would be an interesting twist but kinda suck for the remaining mafia

ph calling me a new player was lol

he (and gm and all of her 5 fucking posts) are easy to scapegoat

this is why you play the fucking game if you're civ

Now that that's over, a question for everyone.

After Ryala revealed himself as fake cop, I knew they were trying to bait me to come out. I also knew that there was unlikely to be protection if I came out because of the game setup odds.

At that time, I only had one investigation (Da) and he got hit night 1. Therefore, I was trying as hard as possible not to come out. Once it seemed like people were shifting off ryala and to me very close to the deadline, I didn't feel like I had much choice though. I also thought for sure that ryala would then get killed, not that people would wait it out.

Should I have come out? If not, what should I have done?

(And a side note, of course gooner was dirty. Sigh.)

my view: you should not have come out unless you were like 90+% chance you were going to die. Otherwise there is zero upside. Mafia doesn't know the full setup and is fishing. Only the SK knows the full setup. And no way the SK claims fake cop. So if you can nail another maf at some point you can really unlock the game.

im legit the leading cause of civs being winless in the past 4 games i think

speaking of playing, sign up for the reroll

It's why I get mad at Ph not posting when I'm a civ but am happy to use that when I'm mafia.

And more people should've keyed in to how GM handled the votes.

It's why I get mad at Ph not posting when I'm a civ but am happy to use that when I'm mafia.

And more people should've keyed in to how GM handled the votes.

I like GM in deadchat, she's fun. And she has good reads. I wish she would have started playing before she was getting killed. I get the real life stuff comes up but it happens a lot

RSF single-handedly solved GAT yesterday in the chatzy, he was definitely our MVP. Juice is so good at just being around and getting through tight spots. ryala and I definitely were carried to the W by them.

You've been a tough read for me as mafia since I came out of retirement. This game, notsomuch.

RSF played very well except for being a dick to blue.

town/anti-town are basically 50/50 in our games. i don't think we need to rebalance.

the tell on gat was the post i labeled "over helpful non-info"

i realized when i went back on n4 that he knew the format because of that post, and the only person in the game who knows the format is sk

my view: you should not have come out unless you were like 90+% chance you were going to die. Otherwise there is zero upside. Mafia doesn't know the full setup and is fishing. Only the SK knows the full setup. And no way the SK claims fake cop. So if you can nail another maf at some point you can really unlock the game.

Yeah, I knew he was mafia at that point. It looked highly likely to go to a tie between me and ph (thanks Juice). I guess I could have tried to time a self-preservation switch and the risk/reward would have been better than coming out.

Ryala would have gotten killed whenever I died anyway.

You've been a tough read for me as mafia since I came out of retirement. This game, notsomuch.

RSF played very well except for being a dick to blue.

your pos made me laugh btw

i wanted to respond "yeah, i'm intentionally shitclouding, what do you want from me"

im legit the leading cause of civs being winless in the past 4 games i think

What was your read on me? I wasn't around as much as normal but that was real-life stuff vs intentionally avoiding. I was probably not as assertive but i didn't have any clear reads yet.

BTW, i killed: Da, Rommy, missed on commuter Manning, Gooner.

Back