• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knights Errant Mafia Game - Day 6 Ends at 1:30 EST

i really wanted to counterclaim manning btw but ryala rightfully talked me down and reminded me that i would have had to do it way earlier

i can't tell if GM's lashing out is an act or if she really is upset about getting attention when she only posts seven times in 18 hours

What was your read on me? I wasn't around as much as normal but that was real-life stuff vs intentionally avoiding. I was probably not as assertive but i didn't have any clear reads yet.

BTW, i killed: Da, Rommy, missed on commuter Manning, Gooner.

So, all my reads are a gut feeling like not normal play style for people i know. you and ryala both were off completely to me. I thought RSF was the indy though not you

i can't tell if GM's lashing out is an act or if she really is upset about getting attention when she only posts seven times in 18 hours

+1, that was so fucking weird

like nothing i said was wrong there, even if i was maf

it's so fucking bad for civs to pull that shit

He'll disagreeeeeeee

It doesn't really matter though, I think I said there was like a 10% chance that we win that when it came down to rsf/juice though. Smooth sailing

Gouda - why didn't you keep hammering on the RSF dickstep? I thought that was your ticket and you jumped on it brilliantly but then kinda let it slide. I would have been bludgeoning manning and blue over the head with that.

also gooner hammered jtp d1 because we all agreed it would be funny

there was 0 reason for him to do that and get himself all of the heat in the world, and yet yeah, it was funny

also gooner hammered jtp d1 because we all agreed it would be funny

there was 0 reason for him to do that and get himself all of the heat in the world, and yet yeah, it was funny

99% yes. The other 1% is the thing that I've said before about how mafia doesn't do shit like that because why put yourself out there, therefore I'm a civ. But nobody even considered that argument (and I obviously can't post it about myself) so it ended up just being 100% for funsies lol.

99% yes. The other 1% is the thing that I've said before about how mafia doesn't do shit like that because why put yourself out there, therefore I'm a civ. But nobody even considered that argument (and I obviously can't post it about myself) so it ended up just being 100% for funsies lol.

That's what made me think you were civ

oh, gat, what happened n3? did we double stack on bym? or did you get blocked somehow?

this isn't mafia. It's just memeJTP.

cool game.

Also don't blame the mafia for 3x stacking on me. I blame Da, who had the single worst vote on me and then said he just thought it was funny too in dead chat.

SK wasn't compulsive, was he?

wasn't, but why stop hitting after using it n1 and n2?

we were all convinced he needed to start hitting maf at that point (it was 9/4/1 i think?), so it was a curveball for him to hit you (or hit jhawk and get blocked?)

As the likely worst vote in the JTP stack, I will take the blame. Defs funny though.

Lol. I mostly meant every year we played int he world mafia tournament our people made everyone else look really shitty

wait this is a real thing? I thought toogs just made that stuff up

Back