• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the above post.

A Selena Gomez video came up on my youtube suggestions. That girl is unnaturally young looking. Like, super off-putting.

I get it if you're a huge chili molester or whatever, but really freaks me out to see a 27 year old woman who looks like she's 12 (at best) singing about getting her snatch caved in.

yeah.... I'm with you there. She's just bizarre. It's also weird that like I'm 40, and the thought of talking to a 20 year old chick just nope nope nope. I was joking about going to post exams earlier, I don't think I could bring myself to talk to college checks. But like when I'm 60 am I going to be attracted to 60 year old chicks? I don't see that happening.

I'm coming to an end of a week at Topsail right now. This is our first time, and we came because of the Covid and the lack of crowds. I've been impressed so far. This may be our new go to destination.
Topsail is probably my favorite beach in NC, I hope they've made a recovery after the hurricane in 2008, they got hit pretty badly

A Selena Gomez video came up on my youtube suggestions. That girl is unnaturally young looking. Like, super off-putting.

I get it if you're a huge chili molester or whatever, but really freaks me out to see a 27 year old woman who looks like she's 12 (at best) singing about getting her snatch caved in.

Duuude yes. Its very weird. 25 looking like 15 seems to be a new look and its creeps me out so hard. No thank you.

Chat Thread: Golfs of All Kinds - Big Hitter, the Mako

yeah.... I'm with you there. She's just bizarre. It's also weird that like I'm 40, and the thought of talking to a 20 year old chick just nope nope nope. I was joking about going to post exams earlier, I don't think I could bring myself to talk to college checks. But like when I'm 60 am I going to be attracted to 60 year old chicks? I don't see that happening.

At some point you’re going to realize the older women you found attractive when you were 25 are now in their 60s. Any of your friends’ hot moms are well past that now.

[having no idea who is this Selena Gomez...looks up google images...nods at the sentiments here expressed]

Yep, it seems weird when you’re younger but normal to increasingly appreciate older also beautiful women as you get older.

Disney World open today baybeee OgBoards field trip???

Went berry picking today ooooooooooohhhh yeahhhhh

The bikinis the ladies wear nowadays are uh a bit different than when I was younger

Your eyesight changes. Your priorities change. You don't lose your appreciation for women you have always found attractive. You gain an appreciation for beauty you begin to discover. The ability to laugh and enjoy the moment increases dramatically.

Chat Thread: Golfs of All Kinds - Big Hitter, the Mako

Disney World open today baybeee OgBoards field trip???

People who have gone to passholder previews and Universal (which has been open for about a month) say things run smoothly. Few people are in the parks. They’re militant about wearing masks. Looks like it’s one family per ride car maybe even per ride. You can do everything you want in 3-5 hours.

Last edited:

Man. Old ass George Wallace still got jokes. That’s pretty good.

I feel bad about laughing at jokes during a pundemic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back