• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia vs Werewolves - D8 Ends noon

I should the above was about game set up.

I do agree with Gooner of the timing of jman claim and connection of ryala vote

D14 is wrong. Gooner is wrong or stupid, maybe both

D14 is definitely wrong and I may end up being wrong, but I don't know how you can argue that my interpretation of what happened is stupid. It is literally textbook mafia play.

Lol the only thing I've said so far about game setup is that the Wolf roll is definitely DDXXXXX which Knight's role makes factually accurate so I literally cannot be wrong about that

Am I wrong because of my interpretation of the D roles or because of telling a 1-shot doctor to claim? I tried to clarify that would only be to semi-validate JMan's claim if he was getting run

Am I wrong because of my interpretation of the D roles or because of telling a 1-shot doctor to claim? I tried to clarify that would only be to semi-validate JMan's claim if he was getting run

It was just a weird hypothetical - the rolls are separate, so you are theorizing about if the mafia set of rolls had 4 D's in it, which helps us with nothing right now except to maybe know there are 3 mafia instead of 2, which isn't super helpful and will be figured out soon enough.

SOmeone explain it to me like I'm dumb (because I am) and please don't use any of that XXXXXDDD shit in doing so but why should we not be killing jman here? Did he not claim a protection role? Wouldn't mafia have killed him? They didn't. I know this is level 1 thinking (maybe level 0) and I know it's not groundbreaking. I'm just asking why it's wrong?

It's unlikely JMan or mako are on the wolf team. Gouda started the run on manning but switched to JMan later

I am not ready to eliminate JMan from being on the wolf team just from his killshot of jhawk due to jhawk being just a goon.

SOmeone explain it to me like I'm dumb (because I am) and please don't use any of that XXXXXDDD shit in doing so but why should we not be killing jman here? Did he not claim a protection role? Wouldn't mafia have killed him? They didn't. I know this is level 1 thinking (maybe level 0) and I know it's not groundbreaking. I'm just asking why it's wrong?

You're not wrong and these idiots are all idiots

This is a not bad take

We still don't lynch a claimed PR at this point

jman do not jail me again my faction needs to hit tonight and I thirst for BLOOD

Gooner is wrong about the jman claim timing. He just is. I will explain why this is not the worst thing about the Jman profile, and why he is still not the play in 7 minutes. I want to give the people a chance to work out what goes on in a superior mafia brain

It was just a weird hypothetical - the rolls are separate, so you are theorizing about if the mafia set of rolls had 4 D's in it, which helps us with nothing right now except to maybe know there are 3 mafia instead of 2, which isn't super helpful and will be figured out soon enough.

Yeah, I get that it's unlikely. I posted it just in case more people than Gooner came in hot after JMan as something worth thinking about. I get the perspective that it's so unlikely it's not worth thinking about.

Lol the only thing I've said so far about game setup is that the Wolf roll is definitely DDXXXXX which Knight's role makes factually accurate so I literally cannot be wrong about that

Oh maybe I misread something or attributed a d14 post to you

Because his claimed role only blocks one kill, not the other. Its possible he is bad and lying, but its also possible the team he cant block hits had the hit last night and doesnt care about him. I

Regardless, Jman lives today because of XXXXXDDD.

Gooner is wrong about the jman claim timing. He just is. I will explain why this is not the worst thing about the Jman profile, and why he is still not the play in 7 minutes. I want to give the people a chance to work out what goes on in a superior mafia brain

A civ special does not wait for 1:30:XX to claim, especially since that tie happened with 5 min to go. If JMan is telling the truth, he claims 10-15 earlier when he's in the sole lead of votes.

A civ special does not wait for 1:30:XX to claim, especially since that tie happened with 5 min to go. If JMan is telling the truth, he claims 10-15 earlier when he's in the sole lead of votes.

I'll solve this problem in 3 minutes, but this is not actually the worst part of the profile.

Back