• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia Thread: Mafia wins, Da, Jhawk, Mako

Can we definitively say civ vig is -ev now?

Cause toogs....

Absolutely! I wanted to see what it was like to dress up as DV7 and SD3. It sucked. In this setup the +EV play is to come out and get lynched, narrowing the math. Totally deserved policy lynch forthcoming.

I guess I'm failing to grasp what you're saying. I was super obvious as mafia but didn't get killed? Also the first game this week I died day 1, the second game we were just fucking around having fun. Not sure why I'm getting any shit right now

I’m not giving you shit, it’s just a play style that shouldn’t be encouraged and I am going to do my best to try to get you to play differently, that’s all

Manning and mako and da in maf together are a dangerous combo cause most people want to see them all live as long as possible because they’re fun

With basically no investigations though we were toast

Absolutely! I wanted to see what it was like to dress up as DV7 and SD3. It sucked. In this setup the +EV play is to come out and get lynched, narrowing the math. Totally deserved policy lynch forthcoming.

CDVVTTT is rough for civs, and damn near impossible when you ice the doctor and the 1 shot cop investigates a night hit

all of the civ specials were dead n1, except for toogs, who decided to shit on the entire game because he was bored

I stand by my contention that Townie’s switch was bad. I didn’t want DV7 to die there (sorry bro) but it had to be done.

all of the civ specials were dead n1, except for toogs, who decided to shit on the entire game because he was bored

I was not bored. I deserve to be yelled at, but for the right reasons. I killed SD3 because he does that shit too and I wanted to see what it felt like. I killed bym because I had to keep things even and I thought his whiny petulant shit about being on the block day 1 might mean he was mafia.

I was not bored. I deserve to be yelled at, but for the right reasons. I killed SD3 because he does that shit too and I wanted to see what it felt like. I killed bym because I had to keep things even and I thought his whiny petulant shit about being on the block day 1 might mean he was mafia.

I’ve done it once. Chromotoogs surpassed my limit in one game.

I ain’t made doe, play the game how you want to play it. Respkt bby

I thought manning's play was fine, post count is fine, activity is fine. GJ

I don't know what chromotoogs means, am I colorful?

I stand by my contention that Townie’s switch was bad. I didn’t want DV7 to die there (sorry bro) but it had to be done.

Maybe. But a different game if one more person followed me to Gouda at any point.

Who is supposed to have the game next week?

If it’s me I could spin up my spy game over the weekend but I need a co-mod

Da can explain to you our decision making process on RSF.

Back