• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

We go to one of those weird nondenominational churches with the rock band and the four female lead singers. Our pastor uses a lot of product in his hair and wears really tight pants but it’s ok because he’s packing a significant amount more weight than dv7. Everybody on our church is relatively young and attractive. I honestly think it may be some kind of swinger sex cult but they’ve just not invited my wife or me to join the festivities yet. It kind of hurts my feelings because I thought we’re both pretty.

As Creed Britton says cults are more fun as a follower but you make more money as a leader

Does this work the same way as Gooner a while back that using SAT words means you are mafia?

I'd like to point out that he has been wrong every single time he has accused me of using big words = me being mafia

***switch to Knight***

Imagine playing a games on a console. Lol! Losers. PC master race

Imagine playing a games on a console. Lol! Losers. PC master race

IMHO, the biggest benefit of playing on my PC is I get to play in my office with the rest of my family somewhere else.

The biggest benefit of playing on my PS4 or XBO is getting to play with the rest of my family around.

I'd like to point out that he has been wrong every single time he has accused me of using big words = me being mafia

Well yeah, if I thought the rule had validity to it the word capitulate might have earned my vote

We have a deadline in ~40 min. I feel like the banter is good though.

I'm listening to AFI Decemberunderground. I like that album a lot.

Well yeah, if I thought the rule had validity to it the word capitulate might have earned my vote

It did trigger the most fun round of mafia I've ever played when I spoke like a neanderthal. Good times, thanks romalom.

We have a deadline in ~40 min. I feel like the banter is good though.

I'm listening to AFI Decemberunderground. I like that album a lot.

AFI not at the top of my list, but I agree with this take. Sing the Sorrow and the recent Blood album are also pretty good. Saw them open for Pixies and Smashing Pumpkins last year and they put on a good show, but I would have swapped out almost every song in their set with something else.

Vote Count (~ 30 min left in round):

tejas - 3 (jtp, rommy, gat)
knight - 3 (redwing, dv7, gooner)
dv7 - 2 (manning, knight)
sd3 - 2 (d14, duff)
ph - 1 (jman)
duff - 1 (mako)
gouda - 1 (da)
jman - 1 (gouda)
rommy - 1 (tejas)
Gooner - 1 (bym)
Mako - 1 (sd3)
Jtp - 1 (ph)

YTV - goalie, ryala

Last edited:
AFI not at the top of my list, but I agree with this take. Sing the Sorrow and the recent Blood album are also pretty good. Saw them open for Pixies and Smashing Pumpkins last year and they put on a good show, but I would have swapped out almost every song in their set with something else.

Do they still close with Totalimmortal?

Back