• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

It's just an assumption that it's British Int Maf and Russian Int Maf until we see some flips.

who cares what country. My reaction was to you saying there are probably 2 maf. I mean the OP says there are two mafia.

Are we still doing the "soft claims die" thing? Also, Tejas's logic is terribly flawed there anyway. And not to get into results based thinking, but his switch killed an investigative role. All of that is bad. ***Tejas***

Feel free to fact check me here but I seem to remember that civ Tejas squirms more than most when he’s on the block.

What’s interesting to me is that his claim didn’t get him killed. It may have gotten him recruited instead.

We know there are two mafia factions. Perhaps each faction alternates between recruit and hit.

Mentioned earlier but I disagree with that last part. its possible to be a civ special and not have to visit someone each and every night. How important you determine what that civ special power could be is your opinion.

That's fair, but if Tejas was an unimportant civ special he would have claimed it IMO and if he was a super important civ special and just rode it out until the hammer, he 100% uses that power last night

tejas is an obvious vote here. Anyone not voting for him is an actual moron.

As of #249

Tejas (6) - jtp, gat, D14, RW, sd3, gooner
jtp (2) - mako, dv7
gat (2) - duff, bym
Jman - tejas
mako - manning
rommy - gouda
gooner - jman

YTV - ryala, GM, ph, rommy
VOD - ryala

Last edited:
Feel free to fact check me here but I seem to remember that civ Tejas squirms more than most when he’s on the block.

What’s interesting to me is that his claim didn’t get him killed. It may have gotten him recruited instead.

We know there are two mafia factions. Perhaps each faction alternates between recruit and hit.

no mafia in their right mind recruits the player likely to be lynched the next day

With two mafia factions and an unclear recruiting mechanic, I'm not really sure what the point of speculating about recruiting is right now. Are you saying that you think because Tejas is alive he is a recruitable maf and not a civ special?

That's fair, but if Tejas was an unimportant civ special he would have claimed it IMO and if he was a super important civ special and just rode it out until the hammer, he 100% uses that power last night

I cant speak to him not claiming, but Im surprised you cant see an important civ special role that may not have had the ability to use the power last night. If we have 2 different factions of mafia, we could have 2 factions of specials.

then switch to me and somebody else would have put in back in the tie, checkers player.

It was literally like 10:29

that shit wasn't happening.

My god you are special.

We get it, you just don't like my style of play.

It would be really good for the citizens of the Soviet Union if I knew how our widget production was looking.

Hello friends

i have some info from two cafes. I get info from visitors to the cafe each night

Also depending on my info I can couple up someone after day 3.

Back