• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Mount Rushmore of Breakfast Cereals

There's only room for one. The one cereal to rule them all.

00842601.jpg

We keep HBO’s stocked. Also Apple Jacks, CTC and the occasional Reece’s Puffs

Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Life
Chex
Mini Shredded Wheat

If I'm doing sugar, I'm doing sugar.

This is tougher than it should be. I’m an ASD/BC now but even as a kid this was arguably my list

HBO with almonds - best everyday cereal
Raisin Bran - good everyday cereal and somewhat healthy
Cinnamon life - good everyday cereal, maybe healthy-ish except for those giant sugar crystals
Reese’s PB puffs - best of the tooth rotting category. Edges out lucky charms, cocoa crispies and cocoa puffs

I eat 1 bowl of cereal a year, so my rankings are from childhood and college years:

Lucky Charms
Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries
Waffle Crisp
Apple Cinnamon Cherrios

I eat 1 bowl of cereal a year, so my rankings are from childhood and college years:

Lucky Charms
Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries
Waffle Crisp
Apple Cinnamon Cherrios

is it like a special event for you? do you buy a box then throw the rest away?

the most underrated cereal is Cracklin' Oat Bran

which also suffers from its health food-sounding name and appearance

I could eat Capt. Crunch until the roof of my mouth gets bloody like Jesus' back in Passion of the Christ but in general cereal is the most "meh" of the breakfast foods and I'd rather focus any treat allowance on something else.

PB Capt. Crunch
Fruity Pebbles
Cracklin' Oat Bran
Raisin Bran

done

I eat cereal semi-regularly. Maybe buy 6 boxes a year. Raisin Bran Crunch is the clear #1, followed by Wheaties and Honey Nut Cheerios.

Cap'n Crunch Berries
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Fruity Pebbles
Cookie Crisp
Frosted Mini-Wheats

I fucking love breakfast cereals. I could eat just breakfast cereals and nothing else.

I could (should) also weigh over 300lbs.

there should be a half golden grahams/cinnamon toast crunch blend. are they the same company?

Back