• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Goddamn it. Do I have to like Coach K Now too?

jaybone

Reaction score
I remember 20-some odd years ago, it was really really hard to find out that Dean Smith was a good guy and progressive.

Now, Coach K ...

Who's next? Steven Seagal?

well, shit. Coach K sounded like a patriot who loves his country in those videos. I'm not sure what to do with that other than say, "Bravo" and then rinse my mouth out with soap.

Tag: nope

To paraphrase chris rock "you don't get credit for doing what you're supposed to."

Need to watch some old games to ensure my hatred remains strong.

He is also a guy who orchestrated paying Zion and his family over $100K illegally. He has been paying players for a decade now while maintaining this image as a bastion of integrity. Don’t fall for any of his BS. Guy is a scumbag.

He is also a guy who orchestrated paying Zion and his family over $100K illegally. He has been paying players for a decade now while maintaining this image as a bastion of integrity. Don’t fall for any of his BS. Guy is a scumbag.

Uh yes.

Coach Relationships will have a clip of this in his next AMEX commercial.

9bf0931ce19cd751148b7383dd2d8f3f.jpg

ab875763a64ec754f819f48cb0b679b5.jpg

thatguy2016 has just retraumatized or triggered this entire board. Thanks for nuthin'.

I worked in Duke's AD for most of the 90's & generally found K to be a pretty decent person. His wife was a real bitch though

Back