• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Predict Clemson's first play

BudatWake

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
Assume they get the ball on their own side of the 50 and the score is 0-0 what do they run?

I think they will play action with a fake run up the middle and a deep ball down the sidelines of deep crossing route

Agree, they will try to pick on the corner opposite JaSir.

Off tackle to Etienne, away from Basham, If that doesn't score, same call, play action pass for a touchdown.

Is this the Wake board or the Clemson one? A lot of pessimism on this thread.

11 yard gain for Etienne off tackle, called back due to holding. 1st and 20. Play 2: run up middle for 8 yards. 2nd and 12. 3rd play: Play action right incomplete. 3rd and 12. 4th play: 65+ yard TD pass on a deep post.

End of 1st score will be 17-7 Clemson. Halftime will be 38-17

End of game 66-34

I'm sure Dabo pays Lawrence first - envelope in the locker. Then the various cash handshakes on down the line, but you gotta keep the money tree watered. Oh, PLAY

Fumble. Wake recovers. On Wake’s third and short at the Clemson’s 26, tiggers get burned, trying to stop the first down, by Hartman to the next All American receiver at Wake.
Write it down.

End of 1st score will be 17-7 Clemson. Halftime will be 38-17

End of game 66-34

Don't know if we ever have scored 34 on Clemson.

63-3 is more like recent history.

Etienne off tackle for 8.
Off tackle for 15
Pitch goes for 40.
Slant pass for TD.

Don't know if we ever have scored 34 on Clemson.

63-3 is more like recent history.

Etienne off tackle for 8.
Off tackle for 15
Pitch goes for 40.
Slant pass for TD.

In factoring in the ridiculousness of 2020. But yeah, I went out on a limb with 34. I think our defense will give us good field position a few times that turn into points.

Back