Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Brad Parscale Beats Wife Then Threatens to Commit Suicide

Brad Parscale Beats Wife Then Threatens to Commit Suicide

Last edited by WakeForestRanger; 09-28-2020 at 02:02 PM.

Wasn't he the guy behind the Tulsa rally where they set up an outdoor stage for the anticipated crowds and only about 10k showed up to hear him talk inside the arena?

Thoughts and prayers for Brad.

Was just about to come here and post the news. This administration really is like a never-ending bad reality show. Add yet another nutcase with a ruined reputation to Trump's "best and most serious people" motley crew. Nearly everyone who has worked for Trump really has left with their reputation and credibility in tatters, and some are in jail or under investigation and/or indictment, or have simply cracked up like this guy. Really bodes well for the nation if he somehow gets a second term.
    Last edited by Highland Deac; 09-27-2020 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iodeac View Post
    Wasn't he the guy behind the Tulsa rally where they set up an outdoor stage for the anticipated crowds and only about 10k showed up to hear him talk inside the arena?
    Yes and was demoted soon after. Think I saw in the latest campaign filings he took a $15k (monthly?) paycut.

Very sad news.

Quote Originally Posted by Highland Deac View Post
    Was just about to come here and post the news. This administration really is like a never-ending bad reality show. Add yet another nutcase with a ruined reputation to Trump's "best and most serious people" motley crew. Nearly everyone who has worked for Trump really has left with their reputation and credibility in tatters, and some are in jail or under investigation and/or indictment, or have simply cracked up like this guy. Really bodes well for the nation if he somehow gets a second term.
    Not really helpful language

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    Not really helpful language
    He worked for Trump, and sorry, but my sympathy for those who do (or did) is simply gone. If it makes any difference, I'll change the nutcase description to "former enabler and promoter of the worst and perhaps craziest POTUS in US History."
    Last edited by Highland Deac; 09-27-2020 at 09:41 PM.

Iím betting this has something to do with the tax story that broke today. His enablers are scared.

Quote Originally Posted by wakelaw13 View Post
    Iím betting this has something to do with the tax story that broke today. His enablers are scared.
    Good call .... but how would the campaign manager ever get anywhere close to his personal tax returns?

Quote Originally Posted by stugotz View Post
    Good call .... but how would the campaign manager ever get anywhere close to his personal tax returns?
    I donít think Parscale was involved in the apparent tax/financial disclosure fraud. I think itís more along the lines of ďif I go down, youíre all coming with me and youíre implicated, so you better make sure I win.Ē

There's no telling how much embezzlement & fraud Parscale is personally involved in.

Whatever the level of his involvement, itís abundantly clear that this is a criminal enterprise. And I canít believe the tax return news breaking today is just a coincidence.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    There's no telling how much embezzlement & fraud Parscale is personally involved in.
    Right. And that includes embezzlement from the campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    True, Parscale would be the one who would know who was paying the campaign expenses, and how they were being written off, stolen. I.E. he knows where all the money being raised from the 6x match Facebook ads are being spent.

I mean have you seen a Trump Ad on the TV in the past 3 months? What if every dollar he was raising just went to straight consulting fees to Trump family members ala Bannon's Border Wall projects?

Quote Originally Posted by stugotz View Post
    I mean have you seen a Trump Ad on the TV in the past 3 months? What if every dollar he was raising just went to straight consulting fees to Trump family members ala Bannon's Border Wall projects?
    Well, maybe, but if you watched any NFL this season you saw plenty of Trump ads.

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon923 View Post
    Well, maybe, but if you watched any NFL this season you saw plenty of Trump ads.
    Hrmmm, I'm in CA. I realize that there's probably a reason I'm not seeing Trump Ads.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever

Brad Parscale Threatens to Commit Suicide

I'm in FL and I've barely seen Trump ads. This is probably the fewest political ads I've seen in any cycle since I moved here during the 2004 cycle.

But I did see a Trump while checking Basketball Reference for playoff stats.
    Last edited by PhDeac; 09-28-2020 at 03:15 AM.