• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: BIFF IS STEALING THE CHAT THREAD !

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking forward to the forthcoming google analysis where someone points out that Kanye used the n-word and now we all have the green light to call him the same

If you took what I posted as an attempt to make some point about moral equivalency, then you misread my intent. It was mostly a joke about how often the word "retarded" has been used by and about Kanye West.

then again homosexual men don't actually want to be women.

Maybe we can get matching rings, each with a special symbol that when we put them together we turn into racist bigots with no redeeming qualities.

FORM oooooooOOOOF HITLER

250px-Wonder_Twins.jpg

I wanna be the woman, because I'm a closeted homosexual.

I'll start searching amazon now.

then again homosexual men don't actually want to be women.

Dude, I've already made clear that I initially made an error. It's way more gay to be the dude who turns into a pink unicycle with his face as the seat. I've recognized the error of my ways and I'm now 100% in the "I should be the dude, because that's way more gayer" camp.

Creamy, sorry bro, but looks like you're gonna have to take the 30% cut in pay.

Dude, I've already made clear that I initially made an error. It's way more gay to be the dude who turns into a pink unicycle with his face as the seat. I've recognized the error of my ways and I'm now 100% in the "I should be the dude, because that's way more gayer" camp.

Creamy, sorry bro, but looks like you're gonna have to take the 30% cut in pay.

jokes!

This is an angry chat thread. I ate way too many almonds for my morning snack and now I feel lethargic.

Best fast food breakfast hangover cure? Go.

I submit

Cajun filet biscuit add egg and cheese
Seasoned Fries
Large Sweet Tea

Reactions: WRS
Today is my first day of getting back on the intermittent fasting train, so nothing besides coffee until noon. I did it over the summer before our son was board and was close to losing the COVID 10-15 I had put on during the first couple months of malaise. However my diet has been a shitshow since the boy came into the world and #Fatsky is alive in well, I'm the heaviest I've been since college. Gotta get back on the health train. Also cutting out booze during the week again too.

Best fast food breakfast hangover cure? Go.

I submit

Cajun filet biscuit add egg and cheese
Seasoned Fries
Large Sweet Tea

Its an unpopular opinion I know, but Bojangles just doesn't do it for me. Much rather have Chick-Fil-A biscuit or something from Biscuitville.

I've maybe exercised once since my son was born. And I am definitely eating like dogshit. Can't super see this getting better as winter arrives either, though I guess I can set up the bike trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back