• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: BIFF IS STEALING THE CHAT THREAD !

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the other hand, I'm absolutely *shocked* that the boards poster who would be voted "most likely to have jacked it to a ben shapiro tweet" is having so much trouble wrapping his brain around this

I've got more of the whole leather saddle left in the sun/Jack Palance in City Slickers aging thing going for me.

why do you think calling people "gay snowflakes" works as a joke, though? like maybe break down the "joke" a bit

I think you'll find that the only way it works as humor is if there's an agreement between you and the person you're saying it to that it's funny to be gay

and even then, it's a lazy fucking joke with no actual structure or punchline, but that's more of a criticism of your sense of humor than your taste

I don't need to break anything down. Fact is, I was fucking around, like Knight and I often do. A handful of folks took offense to it and I sure do hate that I offended anyone.

Many here are very sensitive and work to see who can be the wokest SJW on the boards. If you polled 1,000 active users, I'd imagine 90% would agree with me that nothing knight of I have said today should be taken seriously.

on the other hand, I'm absolutely *shocked* that the boards poster who would be voted "most likely to have jacked it to a ben shapiro tweet" is having so much trouble wrapping his brain around this

Damn I missed superlatives day. Glad I was recognized for something!

Geez, what a self righteous prick.

You're being defensive again, which signals to me that you suspect you're in the wrong.

What I wrote is not "self-righteous" because I'm not asserting what *i* think is correct. I'm just saying it's worth reflecting on the impact of your behavior on others and *why* you do it.

As for being a "prick," ill go back and re-read my posts tonight and see how i feel about them and what prompted me to respond to you with the language and tone that i did.

I don't need to break anything down. Fact is, I was fucking around, like Knight and I often do. A handful of folks took offense to it and I sure do hate that I offended anyone.

Many here are very sensitive and work to see who can be the wokest SJW on the boards. If you polled 1,000 active users, I'd imagine 90% would agree with me that nothing knight of I have said today should be taken seriously.

so you made a joke but don't want to consider why you think it works as a joke

cool

I know you struggle with critical thinking (you'll always be the dude whose brain broke after seeing a short term weather forecast to me!) but there's actual value in doing it sometimes, bud

i mean i'm game to run a poll and see what the board thinks

but only if we can structure some sort of lifetime ban bet around it (per board norms)

Hey, so I ran my first sub 6 minute mile in forever last night because something rustled in the dark cornfield that I was running past and I was convinced that I was gonna get pulled into the corn and murdered. My splits were 8:25, 8:04, 5:49, 7:42, 9:15. That was some amazing motivation.

hey this is a thing:

This is one of those things where I am not sure who the target audience is.

I enjoy the nostalgia of Saved By The Bell, and I might even be curious to see "Where are they now?" in the sense of the fake world of the show. But I'd rather just watch reruns of the old show.

Will a younger audience give a shit?

Kind of like Full(er) House, except I hated the original and sure as shit don't watch now.

Hey, so I ran my first sub 6 minute mile in forever last night because something rustled in the dark cornfield that I was running past and I was convinced that I was gonna get pulled into the corn and murdered. My splits were 8:25, 8:04, 5:49, 7:42, 9:15. That was some amazing motivation.

whoa dude nice

What are y'all's plans for Halloween?

Handful of families in on my street are socially distancing in the cul de sac and leaving candy out on the porch for the kids. I feel bad for the trick or treat aged kids who have had everything taken from them this year.

the trailer had some decent enough jokes and it definitely has some major Tracey Wigfield vibes going on

I probably won't watch, but it's got some promise imo

quicc boi

but only if we can structure some sort of lifetime ban bet around it (per board norms)

I doubt there's more than 5 posters who would want to give me a lifetime ban. If so, that's fine, but I'm not going to subject myself to it. I enjoy kicking the shit around here too much.

That's hilarious. Love how it carried over a bit into mile 4, but the wheels fell off in mile 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back