• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

OK, I was kidding. I haven't had coke in my rum, or at Captain Morgan product probably since the 90's. You should try some Fleur de Cana 7-year on the rocks. No joke, it's good stuff.

Churching it up by spelling it in French doesn’t make it sipping rum. 7-year Flor de Caña is perfect for mixing with “Mexican” Coke (sugar cane, not corn syrup) and (Rangpur) lime. You’re a doctor for Pete’s sake. Act like it and get yourself some 25-year Flor Centenario.

Yeah just read that - joe could still break 300 after all is said and done...

TL;DR from Juice's last post:

Good to great news for Biden in MI, WI, PA, GA, and NV, decent news in AZ, not great news in NC

EmAo3g3U8AArgny

Nice

Realized on my drive home that I was in the middle of 3 recent political podcast episodes that all were extremely wrong about how the election went.

Realized on my drive home that I was in the middle of 3 recent political podcast episodes that all were extremely wrong about how the election went.

Which podcasts?

as of right now, Biden about 1M votes over the record Obama set in 2008 for popular votes

One of the young, token conservatives on my Facebook is pretty pleased that "McConnell will rip up any bills from Biden or the House" and asking how a VP Harris could ever defeat an American hero like Dan Crenshaw. The future is bright, he says, after crowing about Trump's inevitable victory for literally years now.

View into the mind of a (recently) college-educated upper-class Texan

One of the young, token conservatives on my Facebook is pretty pleased that "McConnell will rip up any bills from Biden or the House" and asking how a VP Harris could ever defeat an American hero like Dan Crenshaw. The future is bright, he says, after crowing about Trump's inevitable victory for literally years now.

Racism and nationalism, hell of a drug

Sadly unsurprisingly...misguided.

Being highly charitable.

Back